My_Mix2.0 Extra Animations For Sexlab 1.5 + (authorised! )

NYINEGY

Discontinued:
The author of selxlab framework expressed his disapproval of changing the original code in anyway shape or form!
in his words : An API for adding new animations, voices, and expressions exists for a reason.
I see the point but I do not know how to use those tools so thanks for your interest :) !
If I manage to redo the whole thing in External  API I will let you know!

what is this ?

Right now ...  9 New animation Scenes for Sexlab Framework!

Including Dancing with music ( in voice slots)! Also animations that start in one position ( example standing) and end in a different one       ( example sitting or on bed! )
details and videos in the spoilers!

Details

* Sitting

1.     Simple Sitting Foreplay
  2.     MyMix Sitting Seduce

*Bed

1.     MyMix Sitting Seduce bed
  2.     MyMix full Seduce bed

* Bendover    

1.     Mymix BendoverRape

*3P+

1.    Zdi 3some rape

* Oral

1.     ChapBlowjob

* Dance 

1.     MymixPoledance
  2.     MymixDance1

Videos 

Gangsta Style Dance

[media=420,315]

[/media]

Pole Dancing , You heard me !

[media=Code: Select all]

[/media]

These animations were created  by me from different mods, the authors of which gave me explicit permission to release their content animation files within the rules of

Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License  !
I hereby declare that I have not changed any animation file structure or name than the original it was released as!
I  re sequenced some and it is really just a work in progress for me since I always change my animations around and re use every new nice one I see!

Changes :

version 2.0
4 new animations 2 of which are dances with music imposed in 2 new voice slots ( MY MIX PolaDance  Music  and Mymix Dance 1 musc )  they should appear in sfk MCM menu after reseting voice registery !
choose the voice that gooes with the dance ot better yet if you have an external solution other than sex lab for the musicI recommend using it for now! This is really a hack till a new function is made in sexlab to allow longer sound files to play per animations  (AS SOUND FX)  with out multiple instances!
also an esp file containing the info for the music and a Pole for the poledance :)!
version 1.1
-added one animation (sitting) seduce

version 1.0

first authorized version 4 animations!

Sex_lab framework Integration

-If you are a normal user with no creation kit experience!
with a working sexlab framework version . just use " simple overwrite package"
to install .

-run your FNIS genrate files for users program!

- remember  to run reset animation registery after you start the game the new animations would be the bottom 5 in the toggle animation menu!
NEW:  starting ver 2.0
- You now have to reset voice registery too!
-  Reinstalling sexlab over the files does not uninstall those voices you have to manually or using mod organizer  remove all [mymix*]  files from skyrim directory!
- Do not forget to enable ( the esp file included)

remember to use the corresponding version number like now I am stating with version sexlab 1.57
do not try this if your framework is a different version!

I will be releasing new versions whenever asha releases his!!

Staring version 2.0  you get an esp file that you need ti check and there is a voice registering script that you need to give a couple of minutes in game to register! just like when sex lab installs!
and you need to reset voice registery too!

- If you are a modder and this is really directed at thos guys I like here on the forum
download the "NO_Overwrite package" and check the spoiler for details!

this is the simplest directions to give you to install those animations for ANY sexlab 1.5 +  version out there !

To install the animations we need programs :

- Notepad + + ( or similar prog , able to encode and convert the document to ANSI)
- Creation Kit ( or other compiler scripts)!
- Fnis generate files for modders!

Step 1:

Backup  3 files

Data \ Scripts \ Source \ sslAnimationDefaults.psc
Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ animations \ SexLab \ FNIS_SexLab_List.txt
Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ behaviors \ FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx

Step 2:
Download the (NO Overwrite package)  and copy all contents to data  you should not get any warnings about over writiing files !

step 3:
add the code  that you have in the downloaded package out side data folder
you have two files
1. Add_to_FNIS_SexLab_List_txt.txt
2. Add_to_sslAnimationDefaults_psc.txt
guess what you have to do :)

step 4 :  
compiling  ............

1.Start Creation Kit, when loaded, select in the top panel , tab Gameplay line Papirus Script Menager
in line Filter write ssl, loaded scripts
3.Open the script "sslAnimationDefaults.psc" ( due to open in Notepad + +) how to do it I think you know (you have a file with that extension to assign to open the default Notepad + +)
1a.In upper part of the script (sslAnimationDefaults.psc) are making records in the relevant sections , copy them on one line ! from a text file " that is written in the script ."

1b.Coppy all registers , go to the bottom of the script (sslAnimationDefaults.psc) indents one line down and coppy the rest of the text of the document , " What is written in the script ." Make sure that the encoding is a dot on the ANSI! Save the ( closing ) script .

2.In the window Papirus Script Menager, right-click on the selected script sslAnimationDefaults.psc, and choose the line "Compile", if you have it right it will compile the script , if not, write the number of lines where you make a mistake , correct and compile the new . ... compiled script , close the Creation Kit

3.Open document entitled "FNIS_SexLab_List.txt" at ... \ Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ animations \ SexLab. Go to the bottom of the document , do the indentation from the last entry on one line down and copy it all out document " What to write in fnis list " keeping close .

4.Start GenerateFNISforModders.exe in folder ... \ Data \ tools \ GenerateFNIS_for_Modders, press the big button with a long fatty inscription : Generate Mod Behavior, in the window that opens, look for our edited file : FNIS_SexLab_List.txt " at ... \ Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ animations \ SexLab and " feed the generator it " clicking on the found file if all contributed to a sheet correctly will generate a new file FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx at ... \ Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ behaviors, t . hence where it belongs is , close  GenerateFNISforModders, and run orange GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and press Update Fnis Behavior ... no errors, everything is OK !

Step 5

.Start game , load the save, go to the setup menu SexLab in line where service commands (the bottom line in the settings) , click the " Reset registers animation" (or whatever you have written ) agree with the warning , leave the menu a very short time in the left corner of the screen animations that message of reset or something like that . Go back to the settings menu, see the new added animation , and then finding the appropriate team 's try everything ! Do not forget to re-register ZAZAnimation!

=====================  Important Notes  ========================
a)  when you change a sctipt ( pex file )  and try to start skyrim from a save that contains a different version of that script some times you would crash .....You have manyways to fix this.
1- I personally keep a startup save with no mods whatsoever :)    just in case! I can always boot from that and then load my last  save ( with the old script file no problem)  change locations a couple of times and save a new save that would solve it. thanks for reset animation registery Asha!
2- or u can just  uninstall sexlab and and clean your save with the save cleaner located here
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?
and then re install sexlab and over write the files with the extra animation files before starting skyrim with sexlab for the first time!
both work but I think my method is better and easier :)
b- due to skyrim   weirdness ...  multisequenced animations will not show on first run .. you only get the last frame!    not a big deal really but make sure to watch the new animations twice to get the full effect  this is only an issue on the first run though!
c-  this is work in progress i am currently changing most animations ( adding more stages and re aligning and re sequencing ....  perhaps even adding hdt SUPPORT  to those that lack it ) and working on new animations mixes   so any of you guys out there that have any new animations post them here I can sure use them!

Animations sources:

1. External mods that I have actually shared files from in this package :                  

2. External mods that I use here without sharing ( You already have the files . If not get them )

Sexlab framework    (Duh)!

note you do nothave to have esp's enabled on those!

`

Good animation. ;) Can't wait until they are added to Sexlab.. (Having enough problems getting my mods working correctly for the reason not to install these now. That is another story)

Perhaps if you are gong to add more later and keep it in relations to Sexlab releases based on what Ashal is updating this thread might be useful if sticked.. Then it would be easy to find.

Ashra XIII, on 12 May 2014 - 12:52 AM, said:snapback.png

Wow that animation is really good! I'd like to see the others pretty please xhappy.png.pagespeed.ic.mxnmYOJ48K.png

You should talk to Ashal about getting them integrated into Sexlab if the rest are as good as that one you made a movie of!

Asha needs the original authors permission to include those!
thatvideo is of a hotof55 one
I promise they are all as good or better xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.5Yux4gu5_h.png

CM Punk is not impressed, on 12 May 2014 - 12:02 AM, said:snapback.png

Isn't that an animation from Dark Investigations?

you would need to ask Holtof    he is a member here !

The simple overwrite version will install, but when you run FINIS 5.02 you get 22 consistency issues.

could u copy and paste that here?
never mind just ignore those , this animation is still not released :)
just ignore it :) every thing should work fine! 

Good animation. ;) Can't wait until they are added to Sexlab.. (Having enough problems getting my mods working correctly for the reason not to install these now. That is another story)

Perhaps if you are gong to add more later and keep it in relations to Sexlab releases based on what Ashal is updating this thread might be useful if sticked.. Then it would be easy to find.

or you can just follow the post!  I am hoping others would contribute too  ...  I could do the code but need the animations or links to them!

I installed this and thanks a lot for sharing them.

I have a couple of comments on the ones I have seen so far, there seems to be part of the animation at the very beginning that should only happen once but it keeps happening until that part of the scene is over and seeing your character get pushed over for 30 seconds before the sex really starts just looks weird. Are these scenes designed so the first part should only last a second or two or is something not working correctly for me ?

You are doing just fine. An option to drop them in to replace other animations or for those that understand the CK to manually link to them to test with their mods so that they could be ready for the new Sexlab. Yep just fine indeed. I see nothing that you need to change. If you are creating animation.. by all means focus on those. Items like these will be placed into Sexlab eventually anyway so the rest would just be extra work. If an animation is created for a modder. again they can put them into the game. ;)

I would follow the post however ... My notifications would completely blow up if I started doing that on a regular basis. :) (check my post count if you are curios. I am posting on Oblivion, Fallout, and Skyrim as well as BOG, Tech support and Fun. I can easily find this when I want it ... no problems.;) Besides I think this thread will be very active so it should stay on the front page anyway... lol.

Keep up the good work. Threw some reps to you.. :ph34r:

I installed this and thanks a lot for sharing them.

I have a couple of comments on the ones I have seen so far, there seems to be part of the animation at the very beginning that should only happen once but it keeps happening until that part of the scene is over and seeing your character get pushed over for 30 seconds before the sex really starts just looks weird. Are these scenes designed so the first part should only last a second or two or is something not working correctly for me ?

which animation is that ?  if it is the  bend over ..... the first is a double  sequence where victim falls to ground once them gets dragged   ( loop)!   but as I explained in post  ..  first time u run it it does not work right ..  but it should be fine after that!

No it is the 3some, In Maufin Asshole.

Also it shows the males with open mouths as if there were doing a blowjob, which they aren't, and Stage 6 (where the one behind wipes his brow) also keeps happening over and over.

Otherwise it's a really good scene.

No it is the 3some, In Maufin Asshole.

Also it shows the males with open mouths as if there were doing a blowjob, which they aren't, and Stage 6 (where the one behind wipes his brow) also keeps happening over and over.

Otherwise it's a really good scene.

good catch ...  Ill fix it  :)

ok fixed    in next upload  it is one of hotof's and i see that male 1 is better to go to phase 2 so  does the female  too ..... but male 2 would have to stand there just watching till next  phase ... not bad effect though :)  pobably update in a couple of days to include the new sitting animation!

I am curious, might I ask, which ones does it over write? For those of us who are not the best with CK?

Thank you!

-C

It doesn't actually overwrite anything other than the scene list of SexLab, they are additional scenes.

It does not overwrite animations ....  it overwrites original sexlab files though!  by adding a new copy of them including the new stuff!

you would keep all your  stuff!

I look forward to seeing this re-released, the scenes are mostly very good (even though the "new sitting" looks off without a table).

I do hope the weird stage inconsistencies, where pieces of the scene that should have been only happening once gets looped for an entire stage, gets fixed and make this collection truly great.

they need to be overworked i think. sometimes the actors are in complete wrong positions, like at the end of the band over rape animation or jumping around like in the 2 love anims.

also the bend over and sitting animation are realy hard to get working espacaly if there is no table in place.

iam wondering why nobody did such a anim for a enchanting table or workbench similar to the allready existing use bed funktion.

the royal blowjob was very well done, my new favorit blow job animation.

thanks for your work.

they need to be overworked i think. sometimes the actors are in complete wrong positions, like at the end of the band over rape animation or jumping around like in the 2 love anims.

also the bend over and sitting animation are realy hard to get working espacaly if there is no table in place.

iam wondering why nobody did such a anim for a enchanting table or workbench similar to the allready existing use bed funktion.

the royal blowjob was very well done, my new favorit blow job animation.

thanks for your work.

rework is not  for positioning you could do that in sexlab framework by adjusting every individual stage

to your liking and even does it on a race specific basis!

what is being done is obtaining permissons from the actuall authors which some are hard to reach and some asked for certain naming of animations to be preserved and such!

and   it turned out that some do not want their stuff shared at all!

They are in the dark investiogations mod maybe, but hotlof55 made them surely without doubt , well the 5 animations that NYingey said.

Well I am remaking those in accordance to dark investigations  author's   wishes right now !

so those will stay ...  I am still hunting a few more   some are asian !!!!

I look forward to seeing this re-released, the scenes are mostly very good (even though the "new sitting" looks off without a table).

I do hope the weird stage inconsistencies, where pieces of the scene that should have been only happening once gets looped for an entire stage, gets fixed and make this collection truly great.

Well  here is   the thing about object embeded animation  like in ZAZ! .....

I am thinking that with sexlab function of " change location"     IT IS FAR BETTER  to actuallu have the preliminary  stages without objects ( tables and chairs and even walls )    then you hit your short cut key to change location :)   then you can move to the GAME MADE OBJECT and  it will automatically continue the animation from the last stage you stopped at :)

in sitting animation now ...  if you are male and stand facing a chair about 2 or 3 feet away ..

you will be sitting on that chair when animation starts :)!

the  other choice of attaching a chair or a table in the animation like zaz does it will break the game immersion as well as makes it FUNKY WEIRD in places like dungeons and caves and mountains !

what do u think?

Archived