Guess This Location.

Blackreach.

I was going to say Raldbthar but it might be the other one, where Mjol's sword is.  That look is as you're coming into the room and have to work your way around but you never get to the arch, it is still up above on a ledge.

Blackreach is incorrect.  Raldbthar is also incorrect.  It might be the other one.

Here's one that should be easy for you, Punga.

attachicon.gifenb 2017_01_13 13_50_39_95.jpg

Sightless Pit

Wow, I don't think I've ever explored Sightless Pit before.  I'll have to do that.  But anyway, incorrect.

Blackreach.

I was going to say Raldbthar but it might be the other one, where Mjol's sword is.  That look is as you're coming into the room and have to work your way around but you never get to the arch, it is still up above on a ledge.

Blackreach is incorrect.  Raldbthar is also incorrect.  It might be the other one.

Here's one that should be easy for you, Punga.

attachicon.gifenb 2017_01_13 13_50_39_95.jpg

Sightless Pit

Wow, I don't think I've ever explored Sightless Pit before.  I'll have to do that.  But anyway, incorrect.

I was just there...Not Irkingthand...Could it be Arkngthamz (Lost to the Ages)? No...Bthardamz? Mzinchaleft?

I've logged probably 6K hours on Oblivion (all day every day for 8+ months, plus more afterwards) and probably 8K on Skyrim. Playing constantly since release.

I was just there...Not Irkingthand...Could it be Arkngthamz (Lost to the Ages)? No...Bthardamz? Mzinchaleft?

I've logged probably 6K hours on Oblivion (all day every day for 8+ months, plus more afterwards) and probably 8K on Skyrim. Playing constantly since release.

Irk is the thieves guild one, Bthar isn't as large.

Mzinchaleft is the name I couldn't remember.

Here's a look from the "other side".

post-544130-0-74026300-1484442272_thumb.png