Underwear Always On!

Hi, so I just had successfully installed the latest sexlab with the latest version of its requirements like SKSE, etc. I added the mindless sex plugin just to kick it off with and the animation is fine, but they're always in the bloody default Skyrim underwear intead of being naked! :( Help?

Hi, so I just had successfully installed the latest sexlab with the latest version of its requirements like SKSE, etc. I added the mindless sex plugin just to kick it off with and the animation is fine, but they're always in the bloody default Skyrim underwear intead of being naked! :( Help?

Do you have a nude texture pack installed? such as http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

if not you can use the sexlab mcm option use nude suits but there not as good as having a body texture mod installed

Ok, so I installed that texture pack made sure there was no underwear in the setup, still didn't work and neither did the nude suit?

if you take all your clothes off does it show as nude or with underwear?

well now, it works for the girl, but not for the guy, but it only works with the girl when I ticked the nude suit, so I'm thinking that texture pack isn't working right although I'm sure I installed it correctly, and btw I do have have nude suit ticked also for the guy and it doesn't work.

Please don't call them texture pack, they're body replacer (body mesh + texture).

@BMBM, when you tick nude suit -> you got nude body replacer from Sexlab not any body replacer you just installed.  If you cannot get nude body without tick nude suit, you didn't install the body replacer correctly.  Read installation instruction in the detail page and follow carefully.

Please don't call them texture pack, they're body replacer (body mesh + texture).

@BMBM, when you tick nude suit -> you got nude body replacer from Sexlab not any body replacer you just installed.  If you cannot get nude body without tick nude suit, you didn't install the body replacer correctly.  Read installation instruction in the detail page and follow carefully.

Other than your personnal quirk is there an actual reason for that? as i'm doubtful anybody is going to accommodate your request.

oh just as a fyi on nexus they are all under Models and textures not body replacers :)

Ok calm guys, anyways I'm sure that I installed the body replacer correctly with he nexus mod manager thingy, it says installed and everything, and surprisngly this is also happening with some Apachii's Skyhair thingy, but this forum is focused on the sexlab stuff so I'll just leave it at that

From

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

Description

This is a Skyrim body replacer that replaces the base female body with one that is a little more curvacious. If you loved the HGEC bodies from Oblivion, you will feel right at home with this one -- it is based on the proportions of that mod.

@BMBM - You use replacer that pinky suggest or other replacer?  I saw that the instruction in the mod page didn't use NMM to install but it give manual installation method.  Maybe you should follow that instruction?

I used the first one pinky suggested, the one for females, I actually had that before but it wasn't working but anyway, I will try install it manually first thing tomorrow when I get the chance, it's quite late here at the moment. I will post how it goes.

Archived