Textures For Nude Giants Please

I am using SexLab 1.39 with the appropriate version of Defeat.  

The animations work for all the creatures that are enabled, however I have somehow totally failed to install nude textures for the giants.  My pc's do not like light purple giants at all :P  I have the correct meshes and the animations work well.

I would be very grateful if someone could send me a copy of "known to work" textures for giants with simple and idiot proof instructions on correct naming (if necessary) and correct placement of the aforesaid textures please, in fact pretty please  :shy:

This mod has giants, you just use a mod manager to install it. Just make sure you select the right version of the mod. One of them works with SLNC and one of them is a stand alone. Remember if you are using SLNC to go and turn giants on in the menu as well after installing this mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30562-creature-features-4282014/

As for idiot proof. well as the old saying goes.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot. :D

Well I must be the best idiot of all because that is the download I used and I installed it with a mod manager and I enabled giants and I now have purple giants  :blush:   :(   :P

Huh weird cause it worked perfectly fine for me. Have you tried uninstalling it and installing it again? Maybe even reDLing it? Maybe something got corrupted.

Failing that you can also go find Panics texture set as well. I think it is called Sexualized Creatures? Not sure but if you go to Panics animation workshop thread he has a link to his texture thread. You can try those.

This mod has giants, you just use a mod manager to install it. Just make sure you select the right version of the mod. One of them works with SLNC and one of them is a stand alone. Remember if you are using SLNC to go and turn giants on in the menu as well after installing this mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30562-creature-features-4282014/

As for idiot proof. well as the old saying goes.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot. :D

Thank you very much for this! I've been troubled by un-naked giants for months! Thanks again!

Archived