Disable Vampire Lord Transformation?

Is there some mod that disables the ridiculously ugly vampire lord transformation so that my character's look does not change at all? It's preventing me from finishing up the Dawnguard quests. And is there a mod that disables any appearance change after getting vampirism (except red eyes, don't really mind those)?

Edit: I already know of this one "better vampire lord transformation": http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25321/?

That one does not work properly, although body doesn't change, face still changes (becomes sunken and longer), even the video on the description page shows this.

Wait...

You can't even see your face when in vampire lord form....

Are you complaining about vampires in general or specifically vampire lord form?

If it is vampires in general then I would try 

BVFE - Better Vampire Fangs and Eyes (fixes fangs)

No Vampire Sunken Face for ECE (if you use ECE)

Vampire Face Less Sunken Cheeks (minimize the damage for vanilla faces but there is still some damage)

Um what? Why can't you see your face in vampire lord form? Oo

Not sure what you're talking about. You turn into that ugly gargoyle like thing normally. The mod I linked to preserves regular appearance (but you grow wings, which I don't really mind), BUT the face becomes sunken and elongated, like an aged version of your character (which I don't like).

• 10 months later...

Archived