Hdt Noob Struggling To Get Some Bounce

TheJediJew

Hi guys.

I was very excited to discover this site and the fantastic projects underway here. Unfortunately I am unable to achieve even the slightest of jiggles.

I've gone through both of the tutorials below.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25482-setup-step-by-step-setup-basics-for-hdt-physics-extension/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28507-how-to-install-hdt-step-1-click-this-an-overly-descriptive-tutorial/

Both trevolve around four basic steps which I have followed again and again.

1) SKSE is installed and has been for years now. I redownloaded to be sure it as up to date.

2) I've also been using xp32's skeleton for years. I found a post on a specially tweaked version for HDT on the forums here and have tried that too.

3) Again, I've been using CBBE for ages, but followed the links to ensure mine was bbp compliant. This is the only step I'm unsure as to whether I have done correctly as there is no indication of whether it is working or not except for my frozen fondles.

4) HDT is installed in /data/skse/plugins as required. I have no indication that it is functional though as my tits remained rigid as a pair of nazis. I've tried both the stable and the latest version to no avail.

I've deactivated every mod I use except for the bbp compliant VHH walk animations for testing purposes. No difference.

I'm at my wits end and on the verge of giving up.

Is there anything I can do to ensure that everything is done correctly? Does anyone have any potential solutions to offer?

Thanks in advance.

Perhaps you are missing the HDT body.....and with that, I think you'll need BodySlide2.  I'm just guessing from what details you have provided.  We recently were helping another on this form with a similar issue I think (it may of been just a non-collision issue, but still I think it might help you even though you are using UNP).  This thread may help you?

Perhaps you are missing the HDT body.....and with that, I think you'll need BodySlide2.  I'm just guessing from what details you have provided.  We recently were helping another on this form with a similar issue I think (it may of been just a non-collision issue, but still I think it might help you even though you are using UNP).  This thread may help you?

Thanks for the reply.

I've downloaded both 1.3 and 1.4 of the HDT body (as seems to be recommended in the thread). I've installed them over my current version of bodyslide. I assume that I now create a body with the "HDT CBBE bodyslide" selected in the dropdown menu. Doing so opens up a whole lot more slider options than I had before. 

Is there anything I need to adjust here?

EDIT: I made a body using the above settings and tested it. No boulder deviations detected whatsoever.

Thanks for the reply.

I've downloaded both 1.3 and 1.4 of the HDT body (as seems to be recommended in the thread). I've installed them over my current version of bodyslide. I assume that I now create a body with the "HDT CBBE bodyslide" selected in the dropdown menu. Doing so opens up a whole lot more slider options than I had before. 

EDIT: I made a body using the above settings and tested it. No boulder deviations detected whatsoever.

Correct, basically select a CBBE Preset such as CBBE Silly Huge and click the Create Bodies.  Start game.  Get nekked.

So, you still don't have the jiggles?

EDIT: I think you may have mentioned before but I think you have to use TBBP skeleton.  Better yet, use the XP32 with HDT PE support, and always install skeletons last.

Thanks for the reply.

Correct, basically select a CBBE Preset such as CBBE Silly Huge and click the Create Bodies.  Start game.  Get nekked.

So, you still don't have the jiggles?

EDIT: I think you may have mentioned before but I think you have to use TBBP skeleton.  Better yet, use the XP32 with HDT PE support, and always install skeletons last.

Nope. Not even a quiver. 

I'm running around in the freezing rain with not a shred of clothing and my damn boobs refuse to jiggle.

I did note some people in other threads being asked to post their HDT-something-or-other.log file. I don't have such a file anywhere that I can see. I have SKSE log files, but nothing with HDT in the file name.

I suspect this means the HDT plugin isn't running at all for some reason. Is there anyway to test that besides slapping yourself in the tits?

Oh, did you manually install the HDT files or did you use NMM (or a different mod manager) to install it for you?  Usually, the HDT files are never compressed/packaged correctly so you either have to re-zip them up in the correct sub-folders, or just place them in the correct folders.

Also...just for the hell of it, run FNIS if you have not already.

Oh, did you manually install the HDT files or did you use NMM (or a different mod manager) to install it for you?  Usually, the HDT files are never compressed/packaged correctly so you either have to re-zip them up in the correct sub-folders, or just place them in the correct folders.

I actually just spotted your edit of the above post. Moving my skeleton to the bottom of the load list appears to have done the trick! I be jiggling all over the place now.

Thanks for the help and for being so patient with me. I've spent hours trying to get this working, and you've saved my sanity.

Problem solved!

Will not help. In the slightest. Not at all.

Pick a random mod. Anything. Now ask someone that's having problems to run FNIS just for the hell of it. It's the same thing.

I do apologize.  I'm still a noob at this stuff as well.  I guess I was starting to grasp at ideas and trying to make sure to cover all the bases....and then I thought the same thing after I posted that.  Then JediJew got it working quickly after. :)

Archived