Help With Mods Please.

Hi, I would like to install some of the adult mods on this website but sadly I'm a very incompetent human being and I have no shame is saying so. So far I believe  I installed SKSE and FNIS properly because there were no warnings when I did that update thing. All I really need clarification on is how to install the mods afterwards, am I just supposed to put them in my data file how they are in the zip or is there something I have to do. I tried a bunch of mods the other day and they didn't work so I'll just assume I did it wrong. Please help as best as you can I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you. 

It depends on the mod.

Some mods are copied directly into Data.

Some mods have additionally the Data folder included as a directory.

It varies from mod to mod.

Mostly a readme in the mod and a description on the mod page.

A few exceptions are. ENB and SKSE be installed directly in Skyrim root directory.

Important. You have to activate the ESP/ESM in Skyrim_launcher - (without use Mod Organizer).

BUT you need to Skyrim start with the SKSE_Launcher.

If you are using Mod Organizer, you need to set up Mod Organizer for SKSE and FNIS.

Then you can run with Mod Organizer FNIS and SKSE

Archived