How Do I Trigger Facial Expression Via Script During Animation?

Does anyone know how I can trigger facial expression to play during animation? I'm working on a transformation for my pirate mod and it looks way too peaceful..your skin is supposed to be melting (or something like that..) and he looks way too chill at the moment. haha

ybXTR23.jpg
vGOt23U.jpg
H9bhLVl.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

You probably do not want me telling you about FACS...you probably want something which works within the creation kit, but no one else has responded here, and it has almost been a month, so I thought I'd mention FACS - it looks like fun.

Anyways, it feels like forever since I've looked into skyrim modding, but I think maybe you were asking about something like mfg (also known as "ModifyFaceGen")? Of course, you will need to play with it to make it "right".

You probably do not want me telling you about FACS...you probably want something which works within the creation kit, but no one else has responded here, and it has almost been a month, so I thought I'd mention FACS - it looks like fun.

Anyways, it feels like forever since I've looked into skyrim modding, but I think maybe you were asking about something like mfg (also known as "ModifyFaceGen")? Of course, you will need to play with it to make it "right".

Yeah, that's what I needed. I did figure this out prior to your reply, but FACS does look interesting and is something I might look into still. Thanks for the PM as well!

Archived