Proposition For Blowjob/cum In Mouth Animations

germanicus

I discovered that there is none blow job animation in which female is kneeling and hold the cock by her hand(s) and jerking his cock in her mouth while male is standing. Also, There is no animation in which male is spraying his cum in female's mouth. Please, look at the pictures and say if it is possible to make them and who is willing to make them.

post-179217-0-00845500-1398947992_thumb.jpg

post-179217-0-65242100-1398948008_thumb.jpg

post-179217-0-23837800-1398948025_thumb.jpg

thanks for reply nutluck. You see, I was thinking if someone might combine Male standing masturbation with kneeling blowjob. I have seen more complicated animations here very well done in threeway MMF when at the end both guys spraying their jizz.

Thanks nutluck. Appreciate your opinion a lot. :) I really hope that there will be somebody who will take this challenge.

Oh my opinion doesn't mean much. I might be a very active poster and try and help others. But the truth is I am still a babe in the woods when it comes to mods. I only started modding skyrim 9 months ago and I am still learning all the ins and outs of how to properly mod my own game.

BTW since this is related how much has the cum spurt ... I can't recall the mods name the one that shows cum shooting coming along? I looked when it was early on and it looked promising but needed some work. How is it working/looking now?

I only ask cause that would be pretty much required for this idea to work right.

It is a cumshot mod. Very good one. It works great with SL 1-54. Erstam did a great job. Well, If it is hard to add cumshot animation, it can go without it. I just miss to see female's hand on the cock and animation of male's ejaculation.

There is no hand (female or male) on the cock in present animations during the ejaculation which is strange since it is most natural act that the man is pulling his hands back and for when ejaculate or women does that for him. I'm talking about blowjob.

We need tongues....

Animatable tongues that are side-loaded along with the head meshes.

Basically I'm thinking the same implementation as SOS could be done for this.

Maybe call it TOS (not terms of service... Tongues of skyrim :P)

• 3 weeks later...

This mod has a scene/animation with cum in mouth, spit out. No real fluid physics or anything.

http://dark-investigations.blogspot.com/

It's pretty good if you haven't played through it yet, its still a WIP though.

I really want to try that one but given it uses Sexis im not sure.

Anyone know if Sexis is compatable to run along side sexlabs?

Also a bit +1 for the Blowjob on knees / Cum in mouth addition the current animation just doesn't feel right.

This mod has a scene/animation with cum in mouth, spit out. No real fluid physics or anything.

I visited your site. I like your idea ver much, but your requirements are outdated :(  Check this out from th original site:

Mod Is currently Inactive, Support or Updates Unlikely

LoversLab Staff Note, Added 06/04/2013

Also a bit +1 for the Blowjob on knees / Cum in mouth addition the current animation just doesn't feel right.

What do you mean by saying: "Blowjob on knees / Cum in mouth addition the current animation just doesn't feel right"

I visited your site. I like your idea ver much, but your requirements are outdated :(  Check this out from th original site:

Mod Is currently Inactive, Support or Updates Unlikely

LoversLab Staff Note, Added 06/04/2013

What do you mean by saying: "Blowjob on knees / Cum in mouth addition the current animation just doesn't feel right"

Well i did for get a comma but ill expand on it.

From what I've seen there doesn't seem to be or tend to be your basic generic "on your knees" blowjob that i've seen.

It might just be that most of the animations that play for me are the rough sexlabs animations as none of the normal blowjob animations seem to trigger for me.

The only ones I've seen in the game are the "skull fuck" i think SL calls it, one where the man is laying down and 69.

I've yet to see the basic sort of blowjob come up in the game and the cumshot even with the texture replacer could be improved on.

I see. Now I understand. I thought that you are against kneeling blow job animation. LOL. I don't know what to say, since all blow job animations works for me. The only animation that I don't like so much is arok blow job. I always disable that one.

I like what you said: "I've yet to see the basic sort of blowjob come up in the game and the cumshot even with the texture replacer could be improved on.".   Me too.

Archived