• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is SOOOO NICE.,

XIEN XIE, XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE,XIEN XIE :)

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem as konan,  but I do have xp32 maximum skeleton installed and I can get aya to work somewhat, however when I open the door to palace of kings to get hancock,  I crash to desktop. do you mean the version of xp32's maximum skeleton extended is the one required? or do you mean the normal one. because with the normal one installed I get the crash to desktop with hancock installed. so any advice?

never mind, found out it was a mod conflict that was causing the ctd when I open the palace of kings, seems one of the megan fox followers places her in the palace of kings and has her wandering around the town. I uninstalled that mod and was able to recruit hancock. now my only trouble is going to be finding her something to wear that fits her. got any ideas for a heavy armor for hancock since eff says she has 100 heavy armor skill.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Somehow my skyrim instantly gets turned off when I go into the palace of the kings when I activate her mod..

I downloaded it as fomod and double clicked it to add it to skyrim nexus than activated the mod, is there something wring with my installation method?

You need xp32 tbbp skeleton

I went and added that but it still crashes. PLEASE HELP

And how do I need to be Monkey D. Luffy to be able to see it? I hope this is not just a tease ~  :o  

By the way how do I change her default height?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

怎样才能够看得到她的刺青?

要怎样才能改她的高度?

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I converted her to sse but It crashes when I approach her. I'm wondering if its because this mod doesn't support the latest skeleton? Or if its not compatible with sse's skeleton?

edit - Hmm.... just installing on special edition as it is works. Though there is something off about her. Well, I'll figure it out.

Whats the name of the outfit in the pic?