How Come I Cant Change Picture.

Drakoktonos

you likely have to have a certain number of post to get the ability to change your picture and likely the same for the name and sig.

You have access to all the mods, PM and can link and upload files even (or at least I believe you can :)). Kick back and start to enjoy the site and in no time you will have the ability to change your photo.

• 1 month later...

you likely have to have a certain number of post to get the ability to change your picture and likely the same for the name and sig.

You have access to all the mods, PM and can link and upload files even (or at least I believe you can :)). Kick back and start to enjoy the site and in no time you will have the ability to change your photo.

Yes, I noticed that when I first started here which was not so long ago that I needed 25 posts (I think that's right) to be able to change user name, but photo seemed to be changeable right away.  Right now I am trying to get there and only have like 18 left.  I do try to make my posts helpful if not meaningful.

TonyB

Archived