Looking for overall NPC beautification for UNP/CBBE

dreifast

For followers I use a mixture of Skyrim Beautiful Followers (SBF) and Bijin Warmaidens (BW). Both have CBBE and UNP versions that include the body, so there will be no neck seams. However, the newest version (v2.1) of SBF only changes their faces, so you can get neck seams depending on your body type and textures.

What I suggest is to install the SBF CBBE/UNP All In One (I use v2.0 to avoid neck seams), then install individual followers (eg BW or Seranaholic) and overwrite. As long as you install and load individual followers after the All In One you'll be fine.

For the rest of the NPCs I use CBBE, SG Renewal, Ethereal Elven Overhaul (EEO), Eyes of Beauty and Xvision Children. Before I switched to the SG skin textures I used the CBBE facepack that came with CBBE, and it actually did a pretty good job at making NPCs look better. The main reason I switched to SG was for the body textures. I haven't really looked at the different eye mods so maybe someone else can recommend better ones.

Archived