XML and 3DsMax

Changer

I am currently trying to play around with the collision objects in JFF, but that is kind of tricky if you dont know exacly how they look like and where they are on the body

is there a way to import my XML into 3dsmax so i can actually see all the capsules?

I am currently trying to play around with the collision objects in JFF, but that is kind of tricky if you dont know exacly how they look like and where they are on the body

is there a way to import my XML into 3dsmax so i can actually see all the capsules?

No current method exits for importing an xml to see the collision shapes in 3dsMax

You have to manually re-create the shapes and constraints.

see:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26938-combining-info-from-3dsmax-and-jff/

You can however preview correctly formatted xml's in Havok Content Preview.

default xml's that are derived from Hydrogen's and ledo4ek's original files (basically every single publicly available boob collision and jiggle xml) were not made in a 3D editor and so have some important missing links which causes it unable to load in Havok Preview.

Those xml's were all made by hand or code, and I unfortunately don't understand how to correctly fix the header information to get them to import into Havok Preview.

I believe Canderes knows how and explained it to me, and when I tried following his steps I met with failure. Maybe you can have better luck?

Archived