Jump to content

2 questions about missing t6m preg. mesh + SexoutSexAssault not working along with Workingg girl


Guest Jezzy

Recommended Posts

Guest Jezzy
Posted

hello again :)

 

I have a problem with invisible body using T6M. I set the T6M body in SRC but its not working. Is there some meshes somewhere i am missing?

 

Maybe its because i'm using this T6M variant ? http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55528/? 

 

Also, i cannot figure how to have SexoutSexAssault and WorkingGirl to work when both are enabled. Actually, WorkingGirl prevent Assault from working. 

 

Anyone have a idea of what happening here? :)

 

Thanks

Posted

I doubt that body type is the problem, you need to make sure you have these files in your armor mesh folder pregnantBNB, pregnantCali, pregnantType3M, if those files are there then select one of those body types in mod settings, I'm using the Type3M body but I have selected the Cali body in mod settings because it gives me more options on things to wear during pregnancy. I will check out the other two mods and see if they work together on my game and let you know what I find out.

Posted

I am using SexAssault and WorkingGirl together fine, and no one else has reported a problem. How does it fail, does anything show with debug enabled?

 

In old versions I tried to disable stalking while whoring because the scanner/packages conflict, by checking SexoutSQVARZPlayer.iWhoreMode, but I removed that because the var is not in the SCR beta- it didn't work anyway, probably since Tryouts stopped having an SCR dependency.

Posted

My game confirmed what Odessa stated that they are working fine together, not sure what version SexAssault  your using as I have SexAssault April 9/2014, if you have that version and debug is not showing anything you may try a clean save, un-checked SexAssult in Fallout mod manager load the game and save and exit game re-check SexAssault and re-start your game,  that trick has worked for me with other game mods I have had issues with in the past.

 

Also to note that there are certain variables that would have to be met in order for an assault to take place, you can check those out on the mod page spoiler section if you have not already.

 

Maybe some of this info may get you going or point you in the right direction to solve the issue.

Guest Jezzy
Posted

Weird... if WG is disabled Assault work fine. If WG is enabled, Assault spam stuff in debug mode but even with 100% stalkers etc. nothing happen :s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...