Male or Female PCs - What mods to use

Hi Guys & gals,

After enjoying the oblivion mods I decided to check out sexout for FONV, I've tried most mods with my female character and i think you all did some incredible work!

However now I've started a new save with a male character, and I figured I'd leave some of the settings running to add a little spice to new vegas. I noticed that after raping 5 people the male PC gets collared himself :D other than that I'm not so sure what the sexout gun & leash do...

Below is my list of running mods, are there any you'd advise to disable or tweak while playing with a male char?

(I'm not looking to play with a male char that gets raped constantly but it's okay for him or others to do some rapin' female NPCs occasionally, it's a harsh world out there.. hehe)

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm (NG)

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

DeadMoney.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutDrugs.esp

Jet Classic.esp

SexoutBribes.esp

SexoutStore.esp

SexoutSS.esp

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutBoomers.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

Total active plugins: 26

Total plugins: 26

Thanks so much for all these great mods, this is the 2nd game I'm dusting off now just because of Loverslab ;)

Unplug SS' date=' Drugs and all the tryouts except Legion. You could keep the NG drugs active but all it does for a male PC is Dixon will keep offering you free samples until he's sure you;re addicted.

[/quote']

The game is running very smoothly now! Thank you for the advice.

Is there any way to enslave NPCs? :D

Archived