Multiple Warpaints

Gislo21

So, gotta simple question actually ^^;
I'm using racemenu and everytime when i create a character / edit a character I see the Warpaints 1-15 & NordWarpaints 1-5 section.

If you dont know what i mean ; http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/29624-2-1375483416.jpg

Now my question is, is it possible to get multiple warpaints on your char? Though i have freckle mania but also want a nice tattoo / make up.

Or are those Warpainst 1-15 only so i can switch between them easier?

Same goes for body tattoo /paint ^^.

With Racemenu I think you can have up to three face paints in total, six body paints, three hand paints and three foot paints. In my game, once I select three face paints the other slots become greyed out.

There is apparently a way of increasing the number of available slots by editing one of the ini files, though I haven't looked into it yet.

Well i can only have one at each part (Face, Body , hand, feet)

If i take on of the warpaint slots, i still have to chose the same slot at the regular slider (for example i choose any warpaint, uses slot 5 i will have to go to the slider and choose warpaint 5, otherwise it wont be shown)

And that makes it impossible (i think) to get more than one warpaint.

When i take a second one , lets say on slot 4, it wont be shown (again) unless i choose warpaint 4 at the sliders.

Have you got the latest version of Racemenu? The screenshot you linked looks like an older version. With mine, I have three tabs at the top right of the screen, the second of which is Overlays. Under that tab I can have up to three warpaints active at any time, as well as multiple slots in other areas. I've currently got one character with three different Freckle Mania overlays on her face, and one with two freckle overlays and a warpaint, but I have had three different warpaints before.

If you do have the latest version then I'm not sure what the problem could be, I'm afraid :(

Only other thing I can think of are the extra mods that make use of the overlay spots. I use the Coenaculi and KJ Tattoos, as well as the HAG Privat tattoos sometimes. It's possible one, or all, of those changes things. Maybe give them a try?

That pic is from nexus Racemenu ^^

But no, i use version 2.1.5 because 2.5.1 give me the big head bug, so no, i dont have these 3 tabs in the upper right corner.

Is it only possible with the new version?

just tried again with 2.5.1 , no big head this time ^^.

But still, even if i try with this version, with the Overlay tab, i simple cant choose more than one warpaint. I can only chose which warpaint is at which slider-slot. :(

And yes, i do have some mods ; KJ Tattoos , XCE warpaint & Freckle Mania.

I would love to get a Warpaint AND some freckles in Face ^^.

I'm at a loss then, I'm afraid.

Just for the record, I don't select a warpaint on the head - or is it face? - part of the menu (the one that includes complexion and scar options.) I only select them from the face paint section under the Overlays tab, and I've not had any problems choosing more than one. Before I make any changes I get a list of already set warpaints, with their tints all at full transparency so they're invisible on the actual face. It lets me change the tints (and textures) of three before the rest are greyed out.

Hopefully someone else will know more about it.

Okay, im using racemenu 2.5.1 right now , figured out if i'm in a house or something where nobody else is, only my own head gets big scaled and this can be scaled back.

my nioverride.ini says about the face overlay "iNumOverlays=3" which means for me, i would be allowed to use 3 warpaints.

But still ; I can only choose one. I create a new character, im ignoring everything, just head to the overlay tab, choose a warpaint, it gets shown. I want to choose a second one;it just doesnt shown up.

So i go to the head slider part (back from overlay) and choose slider slot 2 (1 is obviously the ifrst warpaint i choosed) and then i can the second one, but not the first one anymore.

That pic is from nexus Racemenu ^^

But no, i use version 2.1.5 because 2.5.1 give me the big head bug, so no, i dont have these 3 tabs in the upper right corner.

Is it only possible with the new version?

just tried again with 2.5.1 , no big head this time ^^.

But still, even if i try with this version, with the Overlay tab, i simple cant choose more than one warpaint. I can only chose which warpaint is at which slider-slot. :(

And yes, i do have some mods ; KJ Tattoos , XCE warpaint & Freckle Mania.

I would love to get a Warpaint AND some freckles in Face ^^.

You can, but don't use directly the vanilla option of Racemenu. Go directly on the layers tab and make your pick.

You can, but don't use directly the vanilla option of Racemenu. Go directly on the layers tab and make your pick.

I do ^^. But doenst work like it should.

I create a new character, im ignoring everything, just head to the overlay tab, choose a warpaint, it gets shown. I want to choose a second one;it just doesnt shown up.

Archived