Looking for a specific hair/wig very long and curly

Guest strike105x

Guest strike105x

Hi sorry for making a thread for this but i really want to find it and with shy down i don't know where to search for it, some time ago a hair or wig mesh was posted with very long curly hair, some of you even made jokes that due to it its like the character has rockets coming out of her hair or something like that, if anyone knows it or has it please share.

Guest strike105x

I just looked at them again didn't see any hair like it, i know about the babe, KKK and Ran's drill hairs, but this is not like them, the drills aren't tails, and like i said its very long.

Already looked at all the hair files in my meshes directory (that mean BP2/MBP++/XEO) now i remembered something to give as an example' date=' it was something similar to this only much more longer (contains nudity):

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/27485-1-1254606237.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/27485-3-1256302558.jpg

[/quote']

I know that one :D It's one of Growlf's early wigs. I can't seem to find an individual download, but I know for a fact that it is part of Apachii Goddess Store. If you have the store installed, go to meshes->clothes->wigsGrowlf, it's called "GrowlfCurls".

Guest strike105x

^That's the mod from where i took the pictures from, as i said its not that hair i'm looking for, just gave it as an example bcause it looks similar the one i'm looking for (especially in the back), though the one i am looking for is much longer then that, way more.

Guest strike105x

I would if i could but i already tried searching around here but i just can't remember where i first saw it, either that or it was part of some screens from shy... and since shy is not working...

Archived