We need a Lovers Lab Chat

Wadarkhu

Not the kinda lame one Nexus has that you have to separately join (and from which you get kicked for using the word "lame"), but the kinda chat some anime sites have (I don't watch anime! I swear! It's just that I know a friend... :blush:) that's like constantly visible at some corner.

Why? There's always like a million little things you want to ask about something, things that aren't really worth making a thread for but posting them somewhere where it's only vaguely relevant often doesn't yield the desired outcome. :P

Gief thoughts! :D

How to get LoversLab chat:

1. Download Pidgin (or something similar).

2. Add a new account with these settings: Protocol - IRC / Username - (your username) / Server - irc.irchighway.net.

3. Add a new chat (Buddies -> Add Chat) with these settings: Channel - #loverslab / Check "Autojoin when account connects" (suggested if you're only using Pidgin for this)

4. Talk to people without keeping a tab opened for the IRC!

There's usually at least one person in, but since we're so use to no one being around, we forget to check in and miss everyone.

Archived