1,232 members have voted

1. 1. So far who you like the most?

• Eva
    • Sha
    • Filauria
    • Emily
    • Ciceria
    • Merura

Yeah, the Aradia Leather Armour Skimpy has a slightly different body than the default CHSBHC body.  Larger breasts and higher nipple.  I really like the body, seems like the breasts are the only change, everything else is same.  I would like to find this body too!  Will ask in the What Mod is This Thread.

Yep, I thin  it would be nice if somebody who know how will edit this nif, delete the armor to get only base for new body for Sha but with TBBP. This body is much better than original CHSBHC but it has only BBP :(.

EIDT. Sorry I have already this file from Aradia armor with new default body for Sha. Here we go!! If only somebody will make this body TBBE :)

For now, it looks better than most female bodies for skyrim I think. It's natural but also very exciting.

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

I just downloaded Sha. I'll be checking her out soon, with some "upgrades" of course. ;)

So I upgraded her a bit and she looks great. I downloaded the UNP version, then I swapped out her body for the new Base UNP TBBP/HDT-weighted body, gave her Better Hand Mesh for UNP and Fem Feet Redesigned. Plus threw some FSC Univision Sweaty textures on her. And she is both gorgeous and has jiggly bits all over. :D

post-243307-0-15249100-1402613927_thumb.jpg post-243307-0-32866100-1402613929_thumb.jpg

Siegfried, I determined that the body mesh used for Sha is CHSBHC-ML.  You can find the download link on Page 6 of MegaLov's Thread here at Lover's Lab.  It looks great, I just need to reduce nipple texture size a little for my taste.  Here is a shot of Sha in her new CHSBHC-ML body.

post-120267-0-88710200-1402683921_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, i seem to have a problem with filauria's face (and your other followers also have that problem on my computer), here i give you an example of what's happening http://i.imgur.com/1zVZThl.jpg the other one's tamaria from ~Miss Bonjovi~ (same problem with that one), and some others too, as you can see their heads appear to be huge and all the same, what could possibly cause this? i already disabled my body textures and xpm32 skeleton, but nothing happened, i really don't have many mods...

Thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome companions!

BTW - is there any chance to make Ciceria without those little hearts on her face?

I don't have a functional install of the game right now so I can't test this but from a quick browse at the files it looks like:

take the femalehead dds from data\textures\Actors\character\FollowerCiceria\body

copy and replace over the brow_sk dds in data\textures\Actors\character\FollowerCiceria

The brow_sk dds seems to be the actual texture being used as it has the actual hearts in it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I separate Merura from Season 2 and make her stand alone,
in case if you just only want Merura.
guvnV9T.jpg
This "YuiH StandAlone Follower - Merura" version, won't conflict with "Yuih's Stand-Alone Follower Season 2",
so if you had install season 2, you also can install this one, but you will had 2 Merura in game.

Thanks always, and hope you like her.

JlqSi7d.jpg
Merura
Height 0.88 Weight 0

Default Outfit: Unique Clothes ( Permissiona from UNP or UNPetite - Smithy Sex: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49680/? )
Weapon: Merura's lucky pickaxe
Combat style: Attack support, her perk not so much powerful, but she will help you knock down your enemy with her pickaxe, 

and she can't be knock down, so hope will help a lot.
Perk: Hack and Slash, Bone Breaker, Limbsplitter, Skullcrusher

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character design comment:
She is my second formal character, and took the most of time on her face, the child face is very hard to edit,
and very hard to get perfect every angle (even now I still not sure her face is fine or not).
When I create her, I image she is a Nord, born in Skyrim, loss of child memory, only felt her parents was killed by bandits,
she was a blacksmith apprentice, and she got the talent, but as a Nord, her skinny and little body make everyone despise her,
so no one see her talent, finally she got fired, in desperation, she went to The Bannered Mare and buy a drink.
(Yep, her age already can drink.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

post-89240-0-43856400-1412786394_thumb.jpgpost-89240-0-34873600-1412786399_thumb.jpgpost-89240-0-93804200-1412786404_thumb.jpgpost-89240-0-83646700-1412786408_thumb.jpgpost-89240-0-97765200-1412786412_thumb.jpgpost-89240-0-19773900-1412786417_thumb.jpg

Download
MediaFire: 

I placed my voice to Merura, as she is very cute and nobody vote for her, she is amazing, thank you, Yuih.

But the foremost is Sha (I don't know why, but the first release for me is better)

Your ALL Ladies Are Awesome!!! All OF THEM!!! Hope to see your new characters soon!!!

Thanks for share with us your talent!!!

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I placed my voice to Merura, as she is very cute and nobody vote for her, she is amazing, thank you, Yuih.

But the foremost is Sha (I don't know why, but the first release for me is better)

Your ALL Ladies Are Awesome!!! All OF THEM!!! Hope to see your new characters soon!!!

Thanks for share with us your talent!!!

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Haha, don't worry, because I just put Merura name on the poll, so she still don't had vote.

Thank you for your words, and thank you like my character, :)

as always, hope you enjoy my character.

Big thanks.

Renewal Ciceria !!!

f7IY9ss.jpg

post-89240-0-99792600-1412800886_thumb.jpgpost-89240-0-05194200-1412800894_thumb.jpgpost-89240-0-25397700-1412800901_thumb.jpgpost-89240-0-74323200-1412800906_thumb.jpgpost-89240-0-61456700-1412800913_thumb.jpgpost-89240-0-83879400-1412800918_thumb.jpgpost-89240-0-18511900-1412800926_thumb.jpg

Ciceria
She is a harlequin and assassin.

When I create her, I just image if Cicero got sex change how would that be.
So this character I kinda like create her just for fun, then I make her into follower.

Height 0.95 Weight 0
Default Outfit: Jester's Clothes
Weapon: Cicerola's Special Steel Dagger
Combat style: 1H combat warrior
Perk: Armsman, Critical Charge, Fighting Stance, Agile Defender, Deft Movement, Stealth, Light Foot, Silence

Download

Merura new upadate face is Great! ^_^ 

body textures are all sg or other ?

which texture file should I replace for remove only the muscles ?

You can replace:

skyrim\data\textures\Actors\character\FollowerMerura\body

femalebody_1_msn.dds

This file.

Archived