IGNORED

Rainy skyrim

As I've been playing through skyrim and it starts to rain I noticed it sounds like it's raining, but you can barely see it so I decided to go with the mod more rain, but still there's no change and I can barely see the rain at all. So I'm wondering if there's anyway I can change the settings for this and where it would be under? If there is what would be good to set it at?

It could be a conflict, but unfortunately, since I don't use CoT, I can't say anything about it, CoT for me is just an oversaturated Disney World, that's why I don't use it, I prefer RLO Weathers + URWL, anyway, you can load the plugins in TES5Edit and check to see what is going with your plugins, if there are any conflicts, you can choose which one you prefer the most and load towards the end of your load order, or remove the one you like it less !!!

It could be a conflict, but unfortunately, since I don't use CoT, I can't say anything about it, CoT for me is just an oversaturated Disney World, that's why I don't use it, I prefer RLO Weathers + URWL, anyway, you can load the plugins in TES5Edit and check to see what is going with your plugins, if there are any conflicts, you can choose which one you prefer the most and load towards the end of your load order, or remove the one you like it less !!!

I'm pretty much a newb with TES5 and I'm going to ask a stupid question, but what should I look for when I start it up? I load the mods in and would it tell me if there's a conflict or would I have to look for something specific? 

I'm kind of curious to know what ROL Weathers is though.

No, you have to look for them manually, the image below is an example of conflict between Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers and SkyrimURWL, but in this case, I can use 'em together, even with the conflicts, I just have to load SkyrimURWL before RLO Weathers, so, you have to look for this, and place the plugin you want after, and, if there is a conflict, the mod loaded at last will always win the conflict and it will impose its changes over the previous conflicting mod !!!

GUnBBT9.jpg

No, you have to look for them manually, the image below is an example of conflict between Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers and SkyrimURWL, but in this case, I can use 'em together, even with the conflicts, I just have to load SkyrimURWL before RLO Weathers, so, you have to look for this, and place the plugin you want after, and, if there is a conflict, the mod loaded at last will always win the conflict and it will impose its changes over the previous conflicting mod !!!

GUnBBT9.jpg

Well I've tried taking CoT off and leaving more rain on and vise versa with no change at all. I'm not sure what it could be, but it seems I wasn't meant for pretty rain in my game, oh well. Thanks for trying to help me out, but I think this will take awhile to figure out.

Never had any issues with CoT rain. But then again, I use the Weather Patch for CoT which makes the weather much better looking. As well as Realistic Water Two

and Watercolor for Realistic Water Two. They look great together with CoT and make the rain and water look nice.

You can definitely see the rain with those mods installed. Just make sure to read the descriptions, as they have a few incompatibilities.

Never had any issues with CoT rain. But then again, I use the Weather Patch for CoT which makes the weather much better looking. As well as Realistic Water Two

and Watercolor for Realistic Water Two. They look great together with CoT and make the rain and water look nice.

You can definitely see the rain with those mods installed. Just make sure to read the descriptions, as they have a few incompatibilities.

I was using the weather patch and that seemed to change nothing either. I didn't use realistic water or water color. I've taken CoT out completely and tried that, but that didn't change anything. I went with ROL weather and that did nothing at all. I'm not sure what it could be, but I'll give these a go

try changing enbs, i noticed with some enbs you can seen that and with some not.

This is a great idea, but sadly enough I don't use any enbs... I find most enbs will crash my game for some reason or I can't get them to work at all.

That might just be the issue all together. No ENB. Most of those fancy weather things are designed for ENB to take advantage of the weather effects that ENB offers.

As for your crashing, is it because your system can't handle an ENB? Or maybe installing it wrong and not in the proper place? If you need help installing an ENB (or even a performance friendly ENB), let us know and we'll guide ya through it.

try changing enbs, i noticed with some enbs you can seen that and with some not.

This is a great idea, but sadly enough I don't use any enbs... I find most enbs will crash my game for some reason or I can't get them to work at all.

Try this,use performance.He write full instal guile with picture and how detailed change INI file+its have faq for near all problem or gustom settings.I use it and no problem with it,look realy nice and low fps drop.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30936/?

Try this,use performance.He write full instal guile with picture and how detailed change INI file+its have faq for near all problem or gustom settings.I use it and no problem with it,look realy nice and low fps drop.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30936/?

Well I tried it out and it did fix the problem and I'll have to just play through to find out if I'll have any problems.

That might just be the issue all together. No ENB. Most of those fancy weather things are designed for ENB to take advantage of the weather effects that ENB offers.

As for your crashing, is it because your system can't handle an ENB? Or maybe installing it wrong and not in the proper place? If you need help installing an ENB (or even a performance friendly ENB), let us know and we'll guide ya through it.

From the looks of it... I did need an enb to get the rain to show up. I went with real vision like it was suggested, but thank you for the help.

Archived