Framework scripts not compiling

I'm trying to compile a .psc that has Sexlab Submit (and therefore the framework) as a dependency, but two of the framework's scripts cause the following to happen:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "_slsubmitboundeffect"...
F:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(950,1): the parameter defaults of function sendthreadevent in state unlocked on script sslthreadmodel does not match the empty state
F:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(952,1): the parameter defaults of function make in state unlocked on script sslthreadmodel does not match the empty state
F:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(429,0): the parameter defaults of function centeroncoords in the empty state on script sslthreadcontroller do not match the parent script sslthreadmodel
No output generated for _slsubmitboundeffect, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on _slsubmitboundeffect

Any idea how to fix this so I can get my .pex files built?

It's a problem with your computers localization. SexLab is written using periods to separate floats, if you look at each of the functions it's complaining about, you'll see each of them have a float in the argument. You will have to change your computers number formating to use periods instead of commas for float separation if you want to compile it's scripts.

Archived