Basic misunderstanding of Sexout

I feel silly asking this because I'm pretty sure the information i need is floating around a post somewhere already but I can't seem to locate it. Forgive me if this is something I should have seen already.

I see mention of rape content in the mod configuration after installing Sexout using the tutorial post. I don't know how to trigger any of it though. I think I made the assumption that certain NPCs/monsters/beasts would try to force the player during combat or after defeating the player. Is this incorrect? With the basic Sexout and a few additional mods (Tryout, Pregnancy, Consequences)  can initiate sex in a few places and some factions will ask or force me.

My question is this, does the default Sexout include the content I'm looking for or do I need something like Brutal Rapers? If I need Brutal Rapers, which version should I get? I feel like I have seen several different mods that are variants or continuations of Brutal Rapers. Also does Brutal Rapers include monster content like dogs and bot flies etc?

I'm just a little bit confused. The game has been out so long and there is so much mod content it can be difficult to sift through for someone new to the scene.

Archived