[Request] Caliente Clipping Fix <Got it, nevermind!>

Popupwaffles

Managed to get Outfit Studio to work, thanks to the guys in the chat. <3 Thanks for ya help!

- - - - - - - - - -

First of all, I suppose I should say hi. I've lurked for a while, but decided I might as well make an account, seeing as I go here pretty often. Now, I'm...a bit ashamed that my first post is a request. Hell, I'm ashamed that I have to request something at all. >.<

The thing is, I've got a nice BBW shape I've made in Caliente's BodySlide, but there's some pretty glaring clipping on the clothing. I'd fix it myself, but I had one hell of a time getting BodySlide to read the clothing files, installing various things to Skyrim itself to get Caliente working, and it's all just a big pile at this point that's working, so I don't dare touch it. When I'm choosing what outfits to export when making a batch build, there's some in there "CalArmor - ArmorName" (such as "CalArmor - Forsworn") that crash Skyrim on load when I try to use those, and there's others called "CB++ CalArmor Steel" that work fine. I also get textureless underwear and clothes when previewing, but once I get them all into Skyrim, it works. Again, I don't dare touch something out of fear that I won't get it working.

TLDR version, everything about Caliente on my computer is in a big, barely operable mess that I don't dare touch out of fear that I won't get it working again.

So, the request itself: fixing clipping issues for a BBW BodySlide shape. The shape actually goes from being underweight at 0 to quite chubby at 1, yet most of the clipping seems to be at the chubby end, for obvious reasons. I've tried fixing them myself, but since I get the "NO IMAGE" textures when loading it, I can't make heads or tails of what's what.

I've uploaded a picture of the minimum and maximum weights, if the shapes interest you. I don't have any custom armor installed except for Cloaks of Skyrim (which doesn't clip much, if I recall, so there's no need) and Skyrim Bandages, which add one craftable pair of bracers and one helmet (and don't clip at all.)

The .xml file is the preset itself.

post-403509-0-78528500-1397042934_thumb.png

Tiny to Tubby V.xml

Best tip I can give you is to download a mod named: BAMM or something like that on Nexus since it is more user friendly towards the weight system. Ive spent hours upon hours dealing with the same s... and to tell the truth I feel that I get dumber every single time I open the Bodyslider... Not really helpfull I know. Bamm helped me alot with my issues atleast as much so the game got playable again :P

Best tip I can give you is to download a mod named: BAMM or something like that on Nexus since it is more user friendly towards the weight system. Ive spent hours upon hours dealing with the same s... and to tell the truth I feel that I get dumber every single time I open the Bodyslider... Not really helpfull I know. Bamm helped me alot with my issues atleast as much so the game got playable again :P

Looks to be just a collection of armors. So...you're saying that if I replace the in-game armors with that, I'll have 1) less clipping overall, and 2) less trouble fixing said clipping?

Well...that's great and all, but again, my BodySlide files are a huge mess, and I don't dare touch anything, 'cause I know I won't be able to get it working again. >.< I really only got it to work by pure luck, and it took me an entire goddamn day.

On top of that...they're a bit too skimpy for me. :P I like it to be at least a little realistic, heh. (I know, I'm probably the first person on this site to say "too skimpy". :P Skimpy's not bad, I just can't really imagine anyone actually running around stabbing dragons while wearing nothing but nipple piercings.)

Try these guides out, see if you can use that to help you get the clipping issues out you speak of.

EDIT2: Oh, wait, I did see this one before. :v But the instructions are a bit unclear. Where are the default outfit meshes that I need to load? I can't make heads or tails of any of BodySlide's files and folders and what's what. :s

Frankly, I probably could give it a decent stab myself, if my Caliente files weren't so goddamned jumbled up. My Skyrim mods are already disorganized enough as it is, with me switching from Nexus Mod Mangler to ModOrganizer. MO recognizes the mods I installed while I had NMM (which includes CBB) as more like DLC than a mod. I'd love to get it all cleaned up, but the game works, and I can still safely install an uninstall mods as it is right now, and I don't want to accidentally pull out the wrong file and have my entire Skyrim install come tumbling down like a Jenga game.

EDIT: Gonna try editing it again. Inb4 I throw my laptop across the room.

EDIT3: Okay, I'm barely a few steps in, and I'm already at my wit's end. I've followed the tutorial to a T, but I already have three problems that the tutorial doesn't cover, the problems being 1) again, no textures on anything, 2) the body is stretched out ridiculously fat, much bigger than I have the female body set to, and 3) the armor is stretched out, too, and looks generally warped in places. At this point, I'm tempted to just invite somebody over on Skype, show 'em my screen, and let them talk me through it. >.< I really don't feel like uploading screenshots and waiting another week for a reply just to advance one step. Seriously, if you're comfortable on Skype with a complete stranger, I'll invite you on if you really want to help. Just send me a message. (This forum has private messages, right?)

I have the same issues with clipping due to boob size. And ive spent a couple of days trying to figure out what the heck I was doing wrong. Ended up with reinstalling everything and to my knowledge now what worked for me is the order of things you install them in. Im glad my Desktop is to heavy else it would have flown across the room allready. I love skimpy but my main issue was getting the cleavage armors to work. But when it comes to bigger women in the game I am pretty much out of ideas that can help you,

I really do hope someone will help you out the way you need to be helped. Best of luck mate I hope it works out.

Archived