For a new mod of mine I wonder if there is any documentation on the Lovers functions.

In particular I might need a function that returns me whether or not both actors are finished with each other.

Also how can I:

- let all the loving hand off to Lovers Rapers like in StalkersM

- let the PC get enslaved via PSE

- access enslavement scenarios in PSE

- force the char to dance via Strippers

?

FeebleFlies

I have not seen a grand API document (would be nice, maybe someday I or someone will find the time).
Like most folks I learn by looking at other scripts and the LwPK scripts themselves.

"In particular I might need a function that returns me whether or not both actors are finished with each other."
one way-
keep checking to see if:
someactorref.IsSpellTarget xLoversMain == 0 && otheractorref.IsSpellTarget xLoversMain == 0
Another way-
Setup a callback and check for #2 sex end.

set r0 to 0 ; r0 is a ref variable (empty)
        set sFlag to 0 ; sFlag is a short variable to see if they got registered
        if 0 == Call xLoversCmnCallbackEntry 1 NameofmycallbackScript r0 r0
            set sFlag to 1
        endif
        if 0 == Call xLoversCmnCallbackEntry 2 NameofmycallbackScript r0 r0
            set sFlag to 2
        endif
        if sFlag != 0
            MessageEX "was unable to register callback function %.0f." sFlag
            PrintC "was unable to register callback function %.0f." sFlag
            return
        endif

"let all the loving hand off to Lovers Rapers like in StalkersM"
Rip my scripts a part and ask questions ;)
Basically the same answer for your next two questions. Study the scripts and ask specific questions.
"force the char to dance via Strippers"
You basically have to force the player to tap the start dance key (and stop dance key when done).
That reminds me... I need to ask greg something.

These two threads have good basic call info: here and here.

Mem

There is an API but it is all Japanese. And no one did a full translation for it:

Link:

http://seesaawiki.jp/w/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%b3%ab%c8%af%bc%d4%b8%fe%a4%b1%bb%f1%ce%c1

Also this site has not been updated in some time it is still pointing to shyuploader even though this site have been off-line for some time now.

If you really want to learn to mod for lovers with pk it will be good if you disect the mod named loversStupidNPc it has all the things you need to make a really good mod.

If you look at it will show you how to properly do these things:

Mod referring to different mod, without having that mod as a requirement.

So all of your points will be come clear when you open the scripts.

Also wrappy version of lovers rapers make use of this technique. get enslaved by pse etc..

• 2 weeks later...

Mem

Ah, thank you. I've seen this in LoversHooker somewhere but forgot about it. It works like a charm now.

I will look into all those mods when I can.

D_ManXX2

Yeah, now that I'm accustomed to OBSE Scripting I'll think I can figure it out, when I have a look and try things out.

Concerning an english API I would be happy to contribute.

FeebleFlies

Archived