More bandits, more chaurus, making skyrim more dangerous

Vanilla is quite predictable in regards to mods spawning and the number and spawn points in the world. I tried sands of time to make skyrim more exciting. But it is very unstable I get problems with saving, loading and frequent CTD's. Moreover funny stuff happens while being tied up (submit + dd + progression) and reinforcements. Random spawns can be great fun, so at every corner you could be attacked. I also would like to encounter more chaurus (estrus chaurus mods) and have the danger of that happening too.

What kind of mods do you use to make skyrim more dangerous and that work well with all the sexlab and devious devices mods/framework?

Enhanced mighty dragons(VERYGOOD MOD), monster mod also very good not lore friendly(fantasy or lore friendly avaible) i use those becouse never had any problems with compaitbillity with other mods ever.

You have immersive creatures, bellyaches animals and creature pack,

Skyrim NPC overhaul make npc's stronger.

Reqiuem hardcore gameplay.

And so many more go dig some and you find many good mods that make the game harder.

Many mods with heavy scripts i should avoid they tend to crash your game.

Many npc's mods that populate the skyrim world if your PC to weak or vram is low can also crash your game.

As i said avoid scripted mods as many as you can for less crash.

Use SKSE 1.7 for memory patch less crash or still on SKSE 1.6 use SSME easy install do same with memory.

Use boss-tes5edit for loadorder and clean mods(it's these days not full proof anymore so some mods just crash nomatter what.

Watch some tutorials how to install some apps so you won't bump into problems.

Good luck

Good luck

Enhanced mighty dragons(VERYGOOD MOD), monster mod also very good not lore friendly(fantasy or lore friendly avaible) i use those becouse never had any problems with compaitbillity with other mods ever.

You have immersive creatures, bellyaches animals and creature pack,

Skyrim NPC overhaul make npc's stronger.

Reqiuem hardcore gameplay.

And so many more go dig some and you find many good mods that make the game harder.

Many mods with heavy scripts i should avoid they tend to crash your game.

Many npc's mods that populate the skyrim world if your PC to weak or vram is low can also crash your game.

As i said avoid scripted mods as many as you can for less crash.

Use SKSE 1.7 for memory patch less crash or still on SKSE 1.6 use SSME easy install do same with memory.

Use boss-tes5edit for loadorder and clean mods(it's these days not full proof anymore so some mods just crash nomatter what.

Watch some tutorials how to install some apps so you won't bump into problems.

Good luck

Good luck

agree with that and use also colorfull magic (take at nexus), that add some amazing bosses at game, like a mechanical dragon and hell more others enemies.

here is what I've been fighting with, (more often running from), set difficulty to legendary, unless just starting out, then drop down one notch.

post-120695-0-72317600-1397083579_thumb.jpgpost-120695-0-06862400-1397083824_thumb.jpg

choose 'scaled' version in High Level Enemies, is key.

*OBIS is still causing log spam, so have it disabled. But with these mods and others totaling about 350 [220 esp] am only getting papyrus log of 40kb with many hours gameplay. And no CTDs to speak of. [no SL mods installed currently, waiting for next release for a new playthrough as mage]

Archived