Gangrape/Gangbang mod

sico4u

Hi im pretty new here and wanted to know if there is a gangbang/rape mod that allows 2+ people to have sex all at one time with each other?

This has been tried a number of times. A mod called "Lovers and Friends" has a few ways to accomplish this, but it's a little buggy. There was an experimental "Lovers Group" mod from a while back, but it basically doesn't work at all, so I wouldn't look too hard at that one. Finally, the mod "Dance Synchronizator" has an addon called "Gangbang Synchronizator" that will allow one woman and four guys at once, but it too is super glitchy. Normally I'd provide you with links to these things, but since you asked a question that like a dozen others have already made threads for, you get to google them up yourself. Many of them can be found right here at loverslab though.

Hi im pretty new here and wanted to know if there is a gangbang/rape mod that allows 2+ people to have sex all at one time with each other?

This has been tried a number of times. A mod called "Lovers and Friends" has a few ways to accomplish this' date=' but it's a little buggy. There was an experimental "Lovers Group" mod from a while back, but it basically doesn't work at all, so I wouldn't look too hard at that one. Finally, the mod "Dance Synchronizator" has an addon called "Gangbang Synchronizator" that will allow one woman and four guys at once, but it too is super glitchy. Normally I'd provide you with links to these things, but since you asked a question that like a dozen others have already made threads for, you get to google them up yourself. Many of them can be found right here at loverslab though.

[/quote']

aw alright thx for the reply tho

• 6 months later...

It is a real shame that it is so hard to make Oblivion accommodate this, especially since there are often a number of bystanders/badguys around when other rape mods kick in. (The famous Imperial City Docks gangrapes just seem to be lacking with everyone politely waiting to take their turn.)

Has there been any word as to whether it's as difficult in Skyrim?

I never got why it was so hard to add group animations to lovers. Is it just the internal scripting with it? Does someone know?

The coding is not the hard part from what I understand. It is creating the actual animation with three parties that is extremely time consuming. I imagine getting all three to sync up is a real bitch! Donkey mentioned it was very difficult, and if anyone would know it would be him.

I never got why it was so hard to add group animations to lovers. Is it just the internal scripting with it? Does someone know?

The coding is not the hard part from what I understand. It is creating the actual animation with three parties that is extremely time consuming. I imagine getting all three to sync up is a real bitch! Donkey mentioned it was very difficult' date=' and if anyone would know it would be him.

[/quote']

Makes sense I suppose. Although we do have options. Prideslayer in the lovers general discussion thread said that someone could take sexout threesomes and convert them. And we also have friends and lovers for some animations. Now all we need is a willing person to do this...

I'm only speculating of course.

The coding is not the hard part from what I understand. It is creating the actual animation with three parties that is extremely time consuming. I imagine getting all three to sync up is a real bitch! Donkey mentioned it was very difficult' date=' and if anyone would know it would be him.

[/quote']

Makes sense I suppose. Although we do have options. Prideslayer in the lovers general discussion thread said that someone could take sexout threesomes and convert them. And we also have friends and lovers for some animations. Now all we need is a willing person to do this...

I'm only speculating of course.

I hope all the "willing person" are still playing oblivion, and not just moved to skyrim...

Archived