Game CTD's, can I get help?

So I installed a bunch of mods. There is probably mods that conflict, but I don't have much time to check them, and I am not sure what load order to put them in. If someone can tell me which mods are conflicting, and what load order to put them in, or give me something so I can learn load orders, that would be appreciated. I think I have more than one body mod, but I am not sure. I can provide more information if I have to, just ask. Screenshots are of Mods and Loadorders, one object is highlighted in each to make reading them easier.

EDIT: I do run with skse, and I forgot that FNIS has an exe, so will run that. Also, the crash comes before the main menu, right after Bethesda game studios screen disappears.

post-185674-0-77717500-1396585966_thumb.png

post-185674-0-67233400-1396586008_thumb.png

post-185674-0-04798500-1396586011_thumb.png

post-185674-0-73470900-1396586013_thumb.png

Crash before the logo is almost 99% caused by a missing master. TES5Edit http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/? Down it unzip it and run the .exe that is in it that will make it start loading everything up into it that you have installed into your game when it hits a error it will stop and tell you why in the bottom right hand area read it fix it then close TES5Edit repeat starting TES5Edit till you no longer hit anymore errors and it's able to load everything up once that happens try your game again.

Crash before the logo is almost 99% caused by a missing master. TES5Edit http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/? Down it unzip it and run the .exe that is in it that will make it start loading everything up into it that you have installed into your game when it hits a error it will stop and tell you why in the bottom right hand area read it fix it then close TES5Edit repeat starting TES5Edit till you no longer hit anymore errors and it's able to load everything up once that happens try your game again.

Well, after a few runs and order fixes, I get this "Background Loader: Fatal: <EOSError: System Error.  Code: 2."

Googled it and got a few people saying it's conflicting mods, but others are saying it's missing files. Not really sure which ones i'm missing, though. 

Archived