[WIP] The Sexout Bangatron! - Updated 6/7 - (Req. SCR)

nyaalich

Perhaps you should think about writing tutorials as well? ;)

I've considered it, but I make this shit for a living (ignore how some steps should have been written).  ;)  I can has break?

I'm not sure what needs to be written.  I guess that stuff just comes up as it comes up.

I understand the reason and purpose of these test. I wasn't clear there and I am sorry. I was wondering if there were any SO mods that were being affected or needed some separate testing to verify or use different combinations etc. Something on your "hit" list? If not I would choose a random one or create a test one etc and try it.

Not any specific ones, no.  Not at this point.

haven't heard of FNV Save Manager.

MO don't load up anything in the game folder. it keeps everything separate from it which I don't know if FNV save manager does that as well or not.

It has always taken a long time to switch between profiles in Save Manager (or it feels that way).  Of course, it feels like it takes forever to launch Package Manager in FOMM.  I don't think it used to (or rather, it's longer now than it was) since I fucked up my game with a not so awesome decision which has resulted in a consistent once or twice crash before the game runs fine.

Save Manager doesn't mess with your Data folder.  It creates separate folders under your save games folder and assigns all saves to whichever profile you specified.

MO profiles switch pretty quickly. You can access external programs like GECK, FOMM, and even NMM. Almost any external program you can point MO to can be accessed and those files created drop into an "overwrite" folder and you can access them in MO. You can now create your mods ( or repack them) into BSA's and save space while still having direct access to the files in the BSA to edit and change like loose files. Perfect.. no, but pretty dam useful. If your current problem is with the install or uninstall of a file in FNV provided it went into the Data folder MO would cover that. Just delete that file and it disappears. Nothing is added to the actual FNV folder. Reason you can run many different mods and combinations. It is added at game time virtually. If MO acts up.. Nothing is harmed in the FNV folder. Not as big of a deal with FNV but Skyrim it is a god send.

Now there might be issues with GECK and heavy scripts and such. Not too sure on that matter. But hell even if it controls all your other mods you are using and you use the FNV folder for your development stuff .. who cares? Worst case return from a back up or remove those pesky files manually.

I do prefer FOMM especially for the newer individuals or single dedicated play through.

Regarding Abort 5.2:

Doesnt-matter-had-sex_o_104554.jpg

The 5.2 abort (it's checking if an actor is already involved in a sex event...perhaps it's from the hotkey trying to trigger/cast SO again?) comes during sequences where it looks like you were able to have sex via Rape Game (iirc).  Before the menu even appears, the Bangatron! has several other debug messages that should be coming up while it figures out what's going on.

@ritual:  I don't feel like overhauling the system yet for multiple acts (or rather, I'm thinking on and off about the best way to implement it so that the player-always-involved option can be preserved w/o going through an additional menu).

Anyway when I do, UNLESS people want more than one hotkey (did you know that a peanut is actually a legume?  what say you, legume-consumers' gallery?) it probably will be condensed to one hotkey.

*Sigh* Although, thinking through typing...perhaps there could be 2 hotkeys, player involved and player not involved.

Heh:  And by following T!'s technique...it appears that I have found my answer.  :D

Heh:  And by following T!'s technique...it appears that I have found my answer.  xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png

????

Do Tell.. :)

Well on my side of the fence the universe don't want me testing your mod. I have ran into all sorts of problems getting the mod orders up and running correct even C++ issues and loading and changing versions and all matters of mess. I just keep moving slowly .. very slowly. By the time up and running you will be on Bangatron! v 5. ;) At least that how it seems.

T!'s technique is to think through an issue while typing, then add and EDIT, then add another EDIT, then possibly add one or two after that, and then either hope or assume that someone sees the edits.  (We do not always see them, T!.  :P )

I might be on v2.  I'm thinking that it will be less difficult than I originally anticipated.  I'm sorry that you're having problems with your re-install. 

No wonder I don't understand T...

Not really problems per say that I didn't know or think could happen. If I wanted a install to be playing I could have one up and running in about 10 minutes or less. (FOMM install ) Since now I have a fresh download of many files as some were corrupted and many were out of date. Those are placed into an Archive file if needed later. 

The issue is I am working with another mod manager and loading it up with all my selections ... some of which are old and use older tools and such. I wanted to recover them and get them up and running so that I can play them if desired. Right now just tweaking the load order, checking conflicts and issues and moving items around to get the files I want to be present. A base universal install and such (with conflicts) where I can then copy that base over and then activate the mods that are needed for that play through. I have Project Brazil and TTW working so far (haven't tested the start part but they are in the manager. Along with the core Sexout mods and SCR requirements (modular, you just wouldn't believe how many times mods repeat the same assets here in sexout.. ).  I have been delayed again because FOMM crapped out when loading TTW for some reason. No problem I though. Later I realized that for some reason it dumped the files into the folder even though it didn't install them .. or so it stated. So now I am waiting for a clean data folder to move forward and try to get the huds up and running. My arch nemesis. Even harder to handle with the new manager.

I have no doubt that I will change, add and even remove assets from the mod manager in the future. Just now I can have more flexibility in doing so ..If all works like I would like it to I can play almost any aspect of the game. Any mod combination and have any re placers on one game play and others on another and switch back and forth.. It could even be possible to take someone's save and use it to reconstruct the mods used and play their game as well. Provided I have or get the same mods they use.

I think that I've only missed an edit or two of yours in the DRL thread.  No telling in other threads.

Nice job on following the summons, though.  :D

EDIT:  TOTALLY MOTHERFUCKING SAW IT, T!.  9:43.  BAM!

ritual:  Advice.  Make sure you can go to NV and back before you throw other mods on (if it isn't too late).  That way, you can make sure that you're setup properly.  There's also a mod that allows you to choose if you want to start at the beginning of FO3 or start in NV.  I have some (not all) answers on TTW.

Well since I will likely be using one of the TTW profiles to test ;) so I can still talk about it here..

I had a ... ***** of a time getting TTW to actually work. The Custom FOMM crapped out. MO loaded it but predictably failed at the scripts and even some of the basic textures and meshes. It looked like I was attending an exlimaton convention there until I finally took the FMOD apart and made all the customized ini edits and deleted all the dumb crap that was just dumped there and placed the BSA's and esp/esms in there properly. This is on top of having to delete the files from the actual FNV folder and get fresh copy of them. :@

Now this is what the results are...

Sorry about the HUDs . i was just taking them for comparison when I add some texture modifications later. Not intended for "public display"

The current list of mods to play with. Some are repacked for convenience and avoid confusion. That is all the mods currently being used. This is the list for TTW  If you see something I have missed that might be great to use let me know.. :)

I hadn't thought about going and getting back. Good idea though.

Regarding Abort 5.2:

Doesnt-matter-had-sex_o_104554.jpg

The 5.2 abort (it's checking if an actor is already involved in a sex event...perhaps it's from the hotkey trying to trigger/cast SO again?) comes during sequences where it looks like you were able to have sex via Rape Game (iirc).  Before the menu even appears, the Bangatron! has several other debug messages that should be coming up while it figures out what's going on.

Yah. Just thought that's why you were asking if my computer is fast.

The menu doesn't come up at all so the debug messages wouldn't come up either right?

I was asking if your computer was fast cause I'm grasping at straws to figure out why other statements weren't appearing.

I can put as many debug statements as I want to in scripts.  If fact, I could make a mod that had one script in it that did nothing else but have a shit ton of debug statements that told you a story about ponies in the console.  There are a few steps that the mod goes through before putting up the menu, so I've got debug statements spread around to tell me at each step who or what is the NPC, what type of consent is it, etc.

Archived