(Fixed & Updated Again) Tamaria Soul-Tamer Mixed Standalone Elf Follower + New Bodies Added

So chances are hun, if you don't know what follower mod you're using, you're not using a follower mod, but just the vanilla setup. Personally I'd recommend "UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul" Cuz it's like compatible with everything. Also nah that shouldn't be it, maybe it was just some strange occurrence, cuz if you're running at 40 on Ultra Tamaria's maps shouldn't cause any problem. So maybe it was just some random funky crashing.

Dear Miss Bonjovi,

I have done as you requested and everything seems to be working absolutely fine now.

The occasional CTDs are still there but I am nowhere near to solving that mystery.

Anyway, thank you for your co-operation and patience.

I will be eagerly waiting for your next update/release.

Love,

AWierdInternetGuy

In the Extra Body Jiggle SKSE folder, are the other mods .dll files needed if we dont use them? 

ex...UltimateCombat.dll

Nope, it should work fine without them hun, but it's hard to predict how other people's folders and setups react to things, but you should be good on getting rid of it.

Wow, you released her! :o

lol, sure did hun, did you not want me too?

lol, sure did hun, did you not want me too?

Are you kidding? Of course I did lol.

Although I am glad you did UNP Slim version.

You're welcome, hun. I figured since not alot of people are weird like me and have a freaky fetish for huge thick thighs and asses, I'd give the slimmies some love to :3

Ok, so I encountered quite the problem and in advance, I apologize for this insulting problem D':

lol, that made me laugh she looks silly. Also no need to be sorry hun. So I take it you downloaded the main file. So 1.) How did you install her? 2.) Did she look like that all naked and everything when you saw her at the Sleeping Giant Inn?

Hey guys. I wish I had a great start off like the rest of you. . .or a start off at the very least. I downloaded the 69% thicker file, activated the esp in NMM and went to the sleeping giant in riverwood but she wasn't there. The only other follwer who was there was one from the Unique Female Follower mod. Why can't I find her :(?