Another Friday Party 2, an AIF game

thk1

So, a long while back I finished an AIF game called 'Another Friday Party 2'... more recently, I updated the game with bug-fixes; small additions and what-not.  Anyway, I've decided to post the game here.  Play it if you'd like to.

There's two-versions! A game version for people who just want to play it and a moddable version for people who want to dig in and make some changes.  Both versions will require ADRIFT5 to run, (just google ADRIFT). 

The game contains some very graphically adult themes of: panty-stealing; fantasizing; sleep creeping and a little voyeurism. 

Synopsis:

In this sequel to AFP1, you play a returning male college student who's been invited to hangout with some friends you made during the course of your semester. You're new friend is a girl so the house... is full of other girls. Unfortunately, this game is not a romance. Instead, your goal is to either casually go through the night's activities or... become a completely deviant super-pervert by the end of the night by the time you leave the house.

Mediafire links here:

AFP2 Game.zip

AFP2 Modding.zip

AFP2_GAME.zip

AFP2_MODDING.zip

Well, I went back to the first post to make sure there were tags on it, hope that helps.  There's a few short words on the genres of the game as well.  Most of the important information can be found in the read-me file.

Well, I went back to the first post to make sure there were tags on it, hope that helps.  There's a few short words on the genres of the game as well.  Most of the important information can be found in the read-me file.

What I meant is that a lot of people would download your game if they knew what is in it. For exemple some people plays games only with female characters and ignore any other and ect. It is doubtful that they will download it to read read me :P

Hmm, okay well... I have the title image here.  Other then that, it's an AIF game so there's literally no graphics to show in a screenshot format.  There are a few images, (non-sexual, sorry!) in this game though.  :/

post-25250-0-40446700-1396847582_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived