Question About Skyrim Nexus?

Hello, a while back I got banned from the nexus and I want back in. How do they ban you? Do they look at your ip address or mac address? I still have the same ip as before (unfortunately it's static and can't be changed easily), but I got a new computer since I was banned so I have a new mac address. I created a new account a few days back, and so far I haven't been banned. So far I haven't done any posting or uploading, however, and I fear that if I start actively using the site that they will notice me and ban me again. Does anyone here have any experience with that?

Why would you want to get back there (apart from the hosted mods that you can leech without saying a word like I've done for quite some time)

Back on topic, as all forums, they can check the users that have logged trough an specific IP, so if you bring up attention to yourself they could check that IP and see that a banned user used that IP before. Just be another silent click (as many of the nexus guys) and leech.

BTW, I'm sure that some of the Nexus mods check LL silently so be quiet ;)