Custom Races Should Have 7Base and SOS body support

The_Wandering_1

I was just wondering the nexus and realized that the races Ashen, Ningheim, Epic Elves,  Succubus, Lunari, Temptress, Half-Orcs, and most of all Snow Elves do not have Sevenbase body or SOS support for their male and female bodies.  I think we should fix that like we did with the Drow Elves race mod.  Anyone thinking the same thing?

I am fairly sure for custom races to get those bodies you simply just replace the body's .nif file inside the directory of the custom race and make sure the texture paths are pointing correctly.

And voila, there's your custom race with desired body.

Unless your using Trykz's awesome custom races like dwemfatale or something in which case you need to do some kitbashing in 3dsMax/Blender.

Whats to fix?

Modders build to suit their own tastes, and it's up to the user to either use it as is, or modify it for themselves. I don't mind others tinkering with my mods for their own use, but I don't need anyone, or anything, altering my mods to redistribute en masse. To the modder who built it, it's perfect. But I don't think any would expect everyone to wholly agree with their tastes.

Which is why my mods rely on another Master file (TCRA) which contains damn near every body there is (including 3 7B variants). So the user can simply make an addon plugin that changes the body type, textures, eyes, brows, head, etc., without me needing to build 23 different versions of each one of my race mods to satisfy everyone who likes a different body type.

Trykz

Archived