Problem with FNV/BOSS/FNVEdit

--Bastid--

Ok the main reason why I posted in here is because the community is more educated then the Folks on the Nexus Forums.  We have better chances of getting a decent response and people willing to help troubleshoot problems then over there <------------------at Nexus. Mind You I have ALL DLC's.

That said: 

At first Project Nevada was not displaying all the McM's with DarnifiedUI, oHud, and uHud when they where installed, the game worked but the only McM's I had was the one for Project Nevada only, with all the other huds installed.  So I figured let me go back to Gophers videos ( a regular in Nexus and makes tut videos in YouTube. this guy explains things thoroughly ) and start from scratch on installing Project Nevada and all the huds and follow along as he is installing (The Benefits of duel monitors) even though the game did run regardless of the issue.

After I installed everything like I was suppose to, I ran BOSS first, then FNVEdit, to make sure.  FNVEdit came back clean, no errors.   "Time to fire up FNV with, hopefully a fixed Project Nevada McM menu." CRASH TO DESKTOP, right before I got to the load game menu with no error.  Right away I thought, " Load order. Run BOSS again."  CTD in the same spot. Ok let me try to activate some mods and re-activate them in a certain order. My Order:

Re-Install:

1. DarnUI

2. Project Nevada

3. Project Nevada DLC support patches

4. MCM

5. oHUD

6. uHUD

Run BOSS, Run FNVEdit again. FNVEdit came back with no errors.  Fire up game. CTD, same spot WTF?  So I figure let me check out the BOSS Log.  The Log came back with a couple of Beauties. Here they are:

Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp Active
Incompatible with: Project Nevada - Dead Money + Honest Heart Patch.esp and Project Nevada - Dead Money SF + Honest Hearts Patch.esp
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp Active

Incompatible with: Project Nevada - Dead Money + Honest Heart Patch.esp and Project Nevada - Dead Money SF + Honest Hearts Patch.esp
Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp Active

Note: Choose only one of Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp and Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp, not both

What is going on?  I see incompatible issues on a few mods, when I clearly have ALL DLC's and Patches.  Not sure what the SF thing means, and I can not understand why on earth the last error says: "choose only one Project Nevada." When I have only one installed?

Sorry for the wall of text.  I never did figure out how I can stick things in a spoiler tag.

The way to post stuff under a spoiler is to either click on the exclamation point speech bubble icon or to go [spoiler ] *post stuff* [/spoiler ] (without the spaces).

EDIT:  Sorry that I can't actually help you with the problem, but if it makes you feel slightly better, it took me months to figure out how to make text into a link instead of just pasting the whole link.

What version of PN do you have? Download the newest version, those patches look like they came out when the DLCs came out and are probably outdated for a long time.

You either have a patch for each individual DLC or if you download PN Extra options, you have a patch that combines them all. If you have the combined patch you don't need any individual patches.

Second, you need NVSE to use any of these mods. Just saying, because you didn't mention it and crash on start up is one of the things that can happen, if you don't.

all my ramblings And I did not post versions.  Been getting a lot of brain farts lately, sorry bout that.

FOMM v0.14.9.3

Project Nevada v2,5

Project Nevada DLC support v1.0 (which you are saying I no longer need)

Project Nevada - Extra Options - McM fix I DO NOT have, someone told me it is not needed anymore.

The Mod Configuration Menu (McM) v1.5

NVSE v_4_2_beta3

NVSE Extender v12b2

DarnifiedUI v1.0

oHud v1.0.1

uHud v3.7

For the record the game did not crash before I installed these mods the first time around.  I found out in game later when I first installed these mods the Project Nevada McM was only showing Project Nevada Menus, when I know from past experiences that the McM is also suppose to have the Hud mod menu's running in it aswell.  My first installed had no hud menus showing in the Project Nevada McM, when they where installed  Which made me have to reinstall Project Nevada all over to try and fix the Hud menus.  Then the game crashed after words even when my FNVEdit tool came back clean.

The way to post stuff under a spoiler is to either click on the exclamation point speech bubble icon or to go [spoiler ] *post stuff* [/spoiler ] (without the spaces).

EDIT:  Sorry that I can't actually help you with the problem, but if it makes you feel slightly better, it took me months to figure out how to make text into a link instead of just pasting the whole link.

And Thank you very much for the info.  I am sure when I go into one of my rambling's again I will read your post a few times more.

You had bad timing most likely. Don't use FOMM 14.9.3. Prideslayer changed something with the archive handling which broke things and he reverted back to an older version. Try reinstalling the mods with the version that is currently up.

Another thing I've noticed the other day, is that MCM and uhud don't like to be re-activated with the package manager. That screwed up my MCM recently too. I had to deactivate and then activate the packages for it to work properly again. 

PN complained to me (in-game) about having any of the single DLC patches in while I had the PN- All DLCs patch from "extra options" active. It propably doesn't even recoginze the ones you have anymore.

Other than that, a load order would be good.

You had bad timing most likely. Don't use FOMM 14.9.3. Prideslayer changed something with the archive handling which broke things and he reverted back to an older version. Try reinstalling the mods with the version that is currently up.

Another thing I've noticed the other day, is that MCM and uhud don't like to be re-activated with the package manager. That screwed up my MCM recently too. I had to deactivate and then activate the packages for it to work properly again. 

PN complained to me (in-game) about having any of the single DLC patches in while I had the PN- All DLCs patch from "extra options" active. It propably doesn't even recoginze the ones you have anymore.

Other than that, a load order would be good.

Thanks BruceWayne you had been very helpful in ALL my ramblings.  I figured out what was going on, and it is so simple it is ridiculous.

First Off I went back to the older version of FOMM since Prideslayer broke his FOMM :lol: The only problem why I crashed was do to the fonts in the game on the start menu.  Apparently when I downloaded DarnifiedUI I had to edit a few FalloutNV .ini's when I copy and pasted the new fonts list from DarnifiedUI I missed the title of the block. so I just had to go back in each .ini and add [ Fonts ] at the top of the fonts block list  This fixed the crashing at the start menu.  

Archived