Sexlab mod advice :)

Unimatrix234

Hello community,

I had a similiar question for Sexout New Vegas already and got great help with all my questions answered to full satisfaction and I hope you guys can help me here in Skyrim as well.
I actually purchased the game earlier today due to curosity for "SexLab"

I installed the Framework, Body replacers etc. etc. and with a mindless sex tool I tried if it worked. It did fine!
You have done a great job, the different "stages" of the sex act and the fact that you can cycle through them and the freedom to customize your experience, well done.

Now to my questions: (Please be aware that I read many threads - and guides- and I am asking because I lost the overview or simply didn't find it..)

1) This question deals with the "rape topic" and "consensual sex:
The Sex Lab settings ingame show the difference between consensual and rape sex.But how can I apply it...:
1a) I am looking for a mod where I have to convince woman to have sex with me or
1b) simply rape them, similiar to the New Vegas "rapist" mod. Also a gangrape is interesting here  :ph34r:  :angel:  What do you guys use for this?

2) I installed HDT and of course I have a skeletton but the boobs and butt is not bouncing. What could I miss?

3) Is there a possibiity to switch between oral and vaginal animations?

4) What is your pregnancy mod recommendation for CBBE curvy?

5) Last but not least, a more relative question: Can you tell me the most interesting mod concerning "SexLab" you guys have. I am looking for input since there is a huge amount of them. Like enslavement mods or a very appealing erotic storyline etc.

Thank you guys in advance already! :) :)

This thread's name let me to believe that OP was going to request a mod where someone would create a jungle full of lusty amazonian warriors. Honestly, that would had been a good idea.

Well then, changed the topic name and edited the questions again.

But you really inspire me with new ideas... Amazonians... ;)

This thread's name let me to believe that OP was going to request a mod where someone would create a jungle full of lusty amazonian warriors. Honestly, that would had been a good idea.

Well then, changed the topic name and edited the questions again.

But you really inspire me with new ideas... Amazonians... ;)

Ikr? That would be pretty cool :D!

1a) Sexlab Submit provide dialog option for you to convince male/female (configurable)

1b) Sexlab Submit also can do that.  Another mods I prefer for rape is Sexlab Defeat which support more ?P (4P-5P) creature animation.

1c) What is different in this from 1a) and 1b?

2) Which body replacer you use?  HDT will provide physics to body/armor that support at least BBP.  If your body replacer doesn't support BBP or TBBP then you will get no HDT physics as well.

1a) Sexlab Submit provide dialog option for you to convince male/female (configurable)

1b) Sexlab Submit also can do that.  Another mods I prefer for rape is Sexlab Defeat which support more ?P (4P-5P) creature animation.

1c) What is different in this from 1a) and 1b?

2) Which body replacer you use?  HDT will provide physics to body/armor that support at least BBP.  If your body replacer doesn't support BBP or TBBP then you will get no HDT physics as well.

I somehow double-posted my question. 1c) has been deleted.

Thank your for your responses. i am going to check them out!!

2) I am using CBBE body replacer (curvy)

Here are some mods that might interest you: SD+, Sexlab Submit, Sexlab Defeat, Sexlab Aroused (necessary for almost all Sexlab mods), Sexlab Romance, Simple Slavery (this is still early in development, but keep an eye on it), hyd_sg_805. these are just a few of many fun Sexlab related mods.

Thanks for the ideas. Though was is hyd_sg_805? :)

There are keys you can press during the sex animation to cycle through the other available animations, check the MC config menu for the Sexlab Framework to see what keys perform what functions.

There are in fact so many mods available now for the Sexlab Framework that you really can't properly try them all at once. You need to pick a selection of mods and play them for a while to see how well they work together.

I am currently playing a male character and have no interest in pregnancy mods right now plus I've chosen UNP over CBBE so I can't help you with those.

There are keys you can press during the sex animation to cycle through the other available animations, check the MC config menu for the Sexlab Framework to see what keys perform what functions.

There are in fact so many mods available now for the Sexlab Framework that you really can't properly try them all at once. You need to pick a selection of mods and play them for a while to see how well they work together.

I am currently playing a male character and have no interest in pregnancy mods right now plus I've chosen UNP over CBBE so I can't help you with those.

I understand Waxen.

Just tell me -out in the blue - what sexlab mod do you consider your favorite?

I understand Waxen.

Just tell me -out in the blue - what sexlab mod do you consider your favorite?

Not Waxen, and I have only been using sexlab for a couple of weeks, but I will toss you some ideas. First off, can't just pick one, too many mods covering too much ground to have a single favorite.

The Aroused collection (Sexlab Aroused, Lover's Comfort, Lover's Victim): Good immersion, and makes sex have an actual gameplay impact.

Devious Devices collection (look at the sexlab download index and search for everything Devious): Must have assets and integrations if you want bondage. Add all the other stuff to taste. :)

SexLab Submit: Does many things, I use it primarily for PC capture on defeat. The Defeat mod is a good alternative.

Radiant Prostitution: A good prostitution mod to have, very configurable.

Prison Overhaul: May give you a reason to choose imprisonment for your crimes.

Sanguine's Debauchery+ : Haven't gotten to it yet, but seems like it will be a great enslavement mod.

As I said, my experience is limited. There are other alternatives for many of the mods, which may actually be better. Just a quick list of my major sexlab mods and what I get from them.

I have no "favorite" mod. I have sampled many of the mods and have played through using different combinations, every combination seems to bring it's own different play style. Probably the only common mods I keep are Submit and Defeat as they provide things that I seem to want in all my games.

I have no "favorite" mod. I have sampled many of the mods and have played through using different combinations, every combination seems to bring it's own different play style. Probably the only common mods I keep are Submit and Defeat as they provide things that I seem to want in all my games.

Quick question, do you swap between Submit and Defeat, or play them both at the same time? If both at once I am curious what that gains you, since it seems they would do approximately the same thing.

Hiiii !

Im kinda new to SexLab ....Ive got it installed and is working well ... its AWESOME ! Spiced up my life in Skyrim !...

I have a question though...Im currently playing as a male PC and installed Devious Devices....Ive installed it correctly and it seems to be working as intended but....How do you use this mod...I mean ..I can't understand its applications....i slip it into a female  NPC's inventory and  during sex, she squirts instead of having  sex ....Is that all this mod does ? :-/ ...Could you please explain how you use these devices..  all those Pillory and othe ZAZ idles.....Is it compulsory to play as a female PC ??....Thank you in advance... :shy:

Guest GuyWhoAbruptlyDisappeared

Hello community,

I had a similiar question for Sexout New Vegas already and got great help with all my questions answered to full satisfaction and I hope you guys can help me here in Skyrim as well.

I installed the Framework, Body replacers etc. etc. and with a mindless sex tool I tried if it worked. It did fine!

You have done a great job, the different "stages" of the sex act and the fact that you can cycle through them and the freedom to customize your experience, well done.

Now to my questions: (Please be aware that I read many threads - and guides- and I am asking because I lost the overview or simply didn't find it..)

The Sex Lab settings ingame show the difference between consensual and rape sex.But how can I apply it...:

1a) I am looking for a mod where I have to convince woman to have sex with me or

1b) simply rape them, similiar to the New Vegas "rapist" mod. Also a gangrape is interesting here  :ph34r:  :angel:  What do you guys use for this?

2) I installed HDT and of course I have a skeletton but the boobs and butt is not bouncing. What could I miss?

5) Last but not least, a more relative question: Can you tell me the most interesting mod concerning "SexLab" you guys have. I am looking for input since there is a huge amount of them. Like enslavement mods or a very appealing erotic storyline etc.

1) Sexlab Submit will do both. You can sneak up on enemies and ambush them. There is also consensual dialogue within the mod.

2) Are you using a TBBP body such as Dream Girl or UNPB?

3) What do you mean?

4) ...

5) Sanguine's Debauchery.

Hello community,

1) Sexlab Submit will do both. You can sneak up on enemies and ambush them. There is also consensual dialogue within the mod.

2) Are you using a TBBP body such as Dream Girl or UNPB?

3) What do you mean?

4) ...

5) Sanguine's Debauchery.

2) I use CBBE

3) I know you can switch through the sex anmations but it is quite random. Is there a way to switch simply just through vaginal animations or oral etc.?

5) Thank you! Gonna test it!

Hiiii !

Im kinda new to SexLab ....Ive got it installed and is working well ... its AWESOME ! Spiced up my life in Skyrim !...

I have a question though...Im currently playing as a male PC and installed Devious Devices....Ive installed it correctly and it seems to be working as intended but....How do you use this mod...I mean ..I can't understand its applications....i slip it into a female  NPC's inventory and  during sex, she squirts instead of having  sex ....Is that all this mod does ? :-/ ...Could you please explain how you use these devices..  all those Pillory and othe ZAZ idles.....Is it compulsory to play as a female PC ??....Thank you in advance... :shy:

Devious devices really needs a female player.  My current character is male and has seduced every good looking (non-hostile) woman he has met in the game so far, married or not.   He has also pimped out a lot of women (using TDF Prostitution), he just finished taking the female Thalmor guard for Ondolemar from the Understone Keep on a tour where she was fucked by every begger in the Warrens, everyone in the Silver Blood Inn*, every Orc in Markarth, every guard in the Markarth barraks and everyone at the nearby Markarth Military Camp.  Her kootch now has held semen from every race in the game (excepting the remaining Snow Elf), I even took her into some dungeons to stock her up with Draugr and Falmer cum.  Hmmm, I need to take her to a giant camp for an intro to large penetration issues.  Still she's just a dry run for what plan to try with the Thalmor ambassador, the question about her though is when I should turn her into a whore.

Hmm, adding a pregnancy mod would allow me to force her to bear mixed race children to all of those.  I may do that in a future game.

Now I have turned my attention to switching Eola and Lisbet from a diet of human flesh to a diet of human cum.  Making your own "quests" with mods adds a whole lot of interesting play options.

* - I have "Populated Cities, Towns and Villages" and "Populated Cities 2" installed so it is a very packed joint.

He's level 69 now and still hasn't visited Solitude, Riften or Windhelm so there's still a lot of sex play in his future

3) I know you can switch through the sex anmations but it is quite random. Is there a way to switch simply just through vaginal animations or oral etc.?

Open the MCM menu in Sexlab and turn off all the animations of types you don't want to see at that moment then use the option to cycle through the rest. You can turn the other animations off or on again at any time.

Open the MCM menu in Sexlab and turn off all the animations of types you don't want to see at that moment then use the option to cycle through the rest. You can turn the other animations off or on again at any time.

Great. Got it!

Archived