Need trouble shoot help

Epyon#

I had to repair my computer. The ram went bad and also the Power supply.

My Hard drive is ok, we thought the HD went bad too but it did not. But I am useing

the new hard drive as the main drive instead.

Ā 

But when I reinstalled Skyrim, and installed SKSE. My game puts out raphics like this.

Ā 

Ā 

z70r6.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

vpxj54.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Anyone know what might be causeing the gloom? I had moved all the files over from the older drive to the new one. Saved me alot of searching and headaches of what I thought I might be mising. But the ENB I was using is not there.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Cynder

Guest airdance

Just an outside thought, any chance that it could be the "skyrim_default.ini" file?

This would override all your previous settings with vanilla ones.

See if any of the ENB files are still hiding somewhere in your game installation; maybe such loose files are screwing your graphics. Also try TES5edit to see if it has anything to say about it.

Ā 

I will look for those. Didn't think of that. Ā  :D

Guest airdance

Ā 

Just an outside thought, any chance that it could be the "skyrim_default.ini" file?

This would override all your previous settings with vanilla ones.

Ā 

Tell me more. Would I need to reinstall skyrim?

Ā 

Ā 

Not necessarily, did you save a copy of you old settings? You could do a compare.

Ā but I would also make sure my graphic drivers were up to date too

Ā 

Archived