Can't find x117race.esp, causing Lop-ears Elf II mini to crash.

Hanako12

Basically, it's telling me I need x117race.esp to use Lop-ears Elf II Mini. Without it Oblivion just crashes on launch. I have x117race.esm, but apparently I need the .esp also and I can't find it anywhere. Every download I've found gives me just the .esm.

I've been trying to get this to all work for 4 hours now. I just want to make a loli character and get on with me life. I could really use some help.

Edit: So, I kind of fixed it. I copied the .esm, made it into a .esp, and stuck it in there. It seems to work, no crashing. But uh, that shouldn't work. If there's a proper fix, I'd like to know.

7D7co.png

So, since I "fixed" it, I've been playing around with the character but I'm having trouble with something. I'm trying to make my characters face similar to the one here. Problem is, I can't get the eyes to be shaped like that, and my characters skin color is much darker. The mouth looks completely differnt too. I'm lost as to how this person got their character looking like this, because after an hour of customizing I can't seem to figure it out.

7D0d0.jpg

Probably customized head mesh and skin texture. Missing .esp's might be different depending on what you have downloaded/what is included in the MBP version that you downloaded. I'm using MBP1.4a MBP++0.98a x117++078 Aio it has 23 .esp's/esm's in it including x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp x117Race ENG Race.esp x117race.esp there is also the x117Race Plus Plus by Naru http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37377/?

Probably customized head mesh and skin texture. Missing .esp's might be different depending on what you have downloaded/what is included in the MBP version that you downloaded. I'm using MBP1.4a MBP++0.98a x117++078 Aio it has 23 .esp's/esm's in it including x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp x117Race ENG Race.esp x117race.esp there is also the x117Race Plus Plus by Naru http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37377/?

Could you screenshot your mod manager for me? (I assume you have many more mods than just his specific race mod, but still)

Archived