Lakeview Manor steward gone. How can I get a new one?

Hi, guys. I recently discovered the joys of creating merged esps and after creating one for a group of follower mods by the same author, they all got relocated back to their points of origin, including my steward for Lakeview Manor.

Returning to Lakeview Manor, even with the same follower, I am not getting the option to pick a new steward. Is there a way, with the console, to do this? Is this a script or event that can be stopped and then started again?

This might help....

If you want to dismiss a steward, you can do so using the console. Dismiss the steward of Lakeview Manor in Falkreath Hold:

SetConsoleScopeQuest BYOHHouseBuilding

EmptyRefAlias House1Steward

SetPapyrusQuestVar BYOHHouseFalkreath bHaveSteward False

Dismiss the steward of Windstad Manor in Hjaalmarch:

EmptyRefAlias House2Steward

SetPapyrusQuestVar BYOHHouseHjaalmarch bHaveSteward False

Dismiss the steward of Heljarchen Hall in the Pale:

EmptyRefAlias House3Steward

SetPapyrusQuestVar BYOHHousePale bHaveSteward False

If you put these commands into a bat file, then the EmptyRefAlias will fail, but the other 2 will work, allowing you to appoint a new steward at that holding, but your old steward will still have steward dialogue.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Personal_Steward

Archived