Kids and idles ...

So I didn't really notice it before since I do not interact much with the potato children of Skyrim (unless I want to summon some Braiths on top of a mountain to try some new spells), but I realized earlier today that they are using the common female idle. I seem to have been mistaken when I thought that female kids in Skyrim were a class of their own whose animation folder was different than the adult female one. 

Is there any way I could stop the potato kids from caressing their non existent boobs ? It is reaaaaally disturbing, since I have that one "sexy idle" from red, you know which one, yeah. 

(If there is no solution I'm killing all the little girls in Skyrim. All of them.)

Perhaps you could make an ESP and set all the female children to use the opposite gender animations like certain adults do? Being potato people instead of normal NPCs they probably won't look as outlandish while walking like gorillas.

Haha dis topic xD I need proof of these phantomboob carresing patatochildren!

what is that "phantomboob carresing patatochildren"? the google translate claps in the hands!

I kaan-neede-verstane, LOOOOL

Aah I will need to brush up on my german then xD I will say it in Dutch so maybe u can translate from there easier xD

Die strelende fantoomborsten aardappel kinderen.

I think aardappel is kartoffel in german xD

Haha dis topic xD I need proof of these phantomboob carresing patatochildren!

what is that "phantomboob carresing patatochildren"? the google translate claps in the hands!

I kaan-neede-verstane, LOOOOL

Aah I will need to brush up on my german then xD I will say it in Dutch so maybe u can translate from there easier xD

Die strelende fantoomborsten aardappel kinderen.

I think aardappel is kartoffel in german xD

vielen dank für die erklärung . :)

edit: ich liebe kartoffeln

many thanks for the explanation. :)

edit: I love potatoes

They are all dead. I kind of got them all at the same place then kind of accidentally threw a meteorite at them. Such a tragedy... 

I'd love your esp Shay by the way if you release it one day, the CK is one of the many programs that do not run on my laptop for whatever reason. 

Archived