SexoutNG Drug Dealers

Guest Jezzy

this version is very nice. Thank you :-)

I went to Westside because i was out of jet and had to please that guy for a few inhalaters. He also ask me to fuck with the big muttie Meanmachin in the north citern . At this point, it turn real ugly... First, he broke my legs (I think it was to be expected ) but then he start to beat the shit outta me (went hostile). I managed to get out but the whole population went berserk. I presume its a bug =^.^=

this version is very nice. Thank you :-)

I went to Westside because i was out of jet and had to please that guy for a few inhalaters. He also ask me to fuck with the big muttie Meanmachin in the north citern . At this point' date=' it turn real ugly... First, he broke my legs (I think it was to be expected ) but then he start to beat the shit outta me (went hostile). I managed to get out but the whole population went berserk. I presume its a bug =^.^=

[/quote']

Had the same problem, but I did a workaround by selecting the mutie and typing "addtofaction 1b2a4 1" before the scene. It adds him to the players faction, thus making him not attack you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Damned north cistern crashes every time I enter, does this ring a bell to anyone? :/

Edit: Right, turned off 90% of the mods and no crash, now just need to find out which one suck.

Edit2: AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm was causing the crash.

• 3 months later...

UPDATE 17/10/12

OK, I *think* I've fixed the bug where a crash always ensued after having oral sex with Dixon. I say *think* because I tested it five times, and at no point did it crash. I removed the inbuilt 24 hour cool off timer, and just used the game's own "wait 24 hours" setting, and also used a generic callback function, which seems to have fixed the crashing.

He will still have sex with you maybe twice a day, but not more. I guess he is just one of those guys. The MeanSonnafabitch going hostile bug also seems to have been fixed. Tested four times.

Seeing as these were the only two bugs that were reported since dogface worked on this, and they were game breaking, these were the only two I have fixed. The plugin title (SexoutDrugsDATECK) also reflects the date and the author responsible for the update, seeing as the original author Dogface has been absent since September.

I fully expect other bugs to pop-up, and I need *YOU* to report them.

So I hope you all enjoy this great plugin, all credits go to Dogface.

Requirements

*Latest version of SexoutNG (as of 17/10/2012)

ModeratorsIt would be good if the OP could be updated with this information, especially the thread title, to reflect the new update.

The future:

I am fully aware a lot of the dialogue between Marco and Dixon is repeated. I haven't changed any of it, yet. If you guys can confirm that the bugs have been fixed, I'll move on to fixing the rest of the dialogue. I fully think Dogface would have changed the dialogue in time, and I intend to do this. So if everything goes well, expect another update in a while reflecting these changes.

CK

You should probably remove the date from the .esp, otherwise people are going to have to have their progress reset every time they update.

EDIT: Oh, and now that someone is working on it I've added it back to the plugin list. :) As long as you keep the name of the plugin anything other than SexoutDrugs.esp, Sexout won't chastise users.

You should probably remove the date from the .esp' date=' otherwise people are going to have to have their progress reset every time they update.

EDIT: Oh, and now that someone is working on it I've added it back to the plugin list. :) As long as you keep the name of the plugin anything other than SexoutDrugs.esp, Sexout won't chastise users.

[/quote']

You're really busting my balls here Zippy :P First I read your post and remove the date and call it SexoutDrugs, then I find out I can't call it SexoutDrugs and have to do it all over again lol :D

I've named it SexoutDrugsCK, that help? I could just call it SexoutDrugs and ask Prideslayer to remove it from SexoutNG's list of broken plugins.