LL Forums improvements ?

While I do think these forums are cool, I think a Latest Updates panel would be a good improvement. I have a HUGE Content I Follow thing growing day after day because of all the awesome stuff people awesomely share here and I'm tired of checking each page to be aware of the updates and obviously I'm missing some major updates.

I know there is a Notification thing but I think a new panel in this 'Update spirit' for everyone's eyes would help the community.

Also an option in the Search thing searching in the Content I Follow thing would be a good idea imho.

I don't know if it can be done and I don't know if the forums would stay stable with those things as it could spam the databases but I wanted to know if other people here think it would be cool to have another panel showing the latest files updates and/or have other ideas to be aware of the latest updates without having the e-mail box spammed.

I know the forums are working, and pretty well that's for sure ! I don't know who is in charge here but I think that moderators/administrators/contributors should think about the growing community's needs.

Thanks for reading and if you have ideas or if you just want to give your opinion, feel free to reply.