BOSS problem. user rules?

i been using BOSS ever since i started modding skyrim however before it was just a few mods boss had no problems.. now that im running 100+ mods there seems to be problems.

this was happening today but has happened before i was about to rage quit i would run boss then load game as soon as the save file loaded it would CTD... i checked my NMM plugin list everything seems fine... THEN I REALIZE... the NMM list does not auto-update with BOSS.... :@

BOSS is running FNIS(FNISspells.esp) BEFORE my animation mods like the idles and ragdolls... THIS is what keeps causing me to CTD

yet i have NO idea how to create a user rule that dam GUI is as stupid as ever... i tried doing a "rule" but it doesn't seem to work.

anyone who knows how to make BOSS load fnis at the bottom can let me know thanks.

Have you tried running TES5Edit by ElminsterAU instead? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/? I think I read somewhere in one of the threads that there is something messed up in the boss think it was something about the list.

*Edit 

Found the post I was referring to. **keep in mind that right now BOSS isn't sorting the USKP patches properly (among other things), so you will need to double-check it or use custom rules in BOSS userlist.** 

Archived