Does anyone know what armor this is?

The gauntlets are from Lady Keaira.

28212534.jpg

And based on sbire (Danke  :D​ ) picture and information;

Lingerie corset <-- Cuirass

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

Bouncy Bodices and Booties for UNPB and UNP both with and without BBP <-- Pants

Maxwell Outfit - UNP <-- Leg strap

I can't identify the boots because there's no another/close enough picture of the boots and I haven't got the slightest clue about them arm bracelet (feathers on right and rings of left).

7Pofu.jpg

RyZFr.jpg

3wnKQ.jpg

"1362642020">

I asked the about this armor a few weeks ago ,but I'm still have one question:

I think the belt is the leah armor belt ,the pant is from  the Apachii huntress unpb version ,the rest armor parts are all ripped ones which belong to other unp armor mods?(like the Vanguard armor or the Combined vanilla armors for unp  body),so there isn't  an independant lower armor mod including those parts exist,am I right?[/s

poiler]

I remember someone answered before that the fishnet is from one of newmiller's mod. Actually it was;

Bouncy Bodices and Booties for UNPB and UNP both with and without BBP

21271-5-1348608212.jpg

22933-2-1347399055.jpg

I think the fishnet is bb's armor mod.

Thanks all.  Amazing.

Hello all,

The posts about my character build are getting really long. Please use spoilers when replying/referencing that post. This site and forum have been so useful, informative and entertaining to me and I hate to be the cause of inconvenience or irritation for anyone here.

hey guys, is there a mod that can let you change between 2 custom body mods, like a spell or someting of that kind? for example, playing with a custom body and then use the spell and bam player switches to 2nd custom body.

its not so bad, at least i thing that: use that http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5153-bodyslide-cb-v095-35-extra-sliders-for-cbbe-outfit-support/

save the preset for both and later on just need open program again, select your body preset activate and enter skyrim, the only one real prob will be wear anyting, like regular armors, if using like a large body preset for armor and change to a *delicious* body.

sorry about broken grammar not main language english, but i guess you got the idea.

That not what i meant, i mean a way to switch body mod in the game. Like my own custom body mods, it will be great if there's a mod that lets you change body mods of you choosing in the game. Like the oblivion had.

Sorry , bad habbit of clearing my files..

Also , Wtf with modtype taking that stupid tera armor i modified and thinking it's a new mod. Who the hell runs that shit anyways? http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/25251430.html 

And LISTEN AND SPOILER YOUR SHIT. I'm sick of scrolling down seeing the same shit every day.

It's a blog. They just post stuff they like. They obviously liked it congrats. I don't see why you're mad about people liking your stuff...

What mod is this, is that for unp body ?

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/3356719-1345469878.jpg

And btw how to put jpg in spoiler so that you can click show?

Daedric chain.rar

3rd button from the left on the editor, "Special BBCode", or type something like
[spoyler][ymg=http:/...etc][/spoyler]
without errors (change y to i)

Amythiel - So is this really for UNP (no t/bbp)?

Back when I did that there was a modders resource body on the UNP Nexus page that I used, it didnt have nipples but it did have BBP

@dimeVegas - 

Here are the most recent meshes using UNPB with BBP, smaller Pauldrons, no underwear (so wear what you want) or tail

Make sure you rename them to fit whatever it is you want to replace. Right now they are set to replace the Remodeled Daedric Armor and you will need to get the body texture from the original Daedric Chain zip that was linked in the spoiler

000daedrictorsof_0.nif

000daedrictorsof_1.nif

what mod is this? 

what mod is this? 

anyone who can tell me?

22290.jpg

22291.jpg

The link for the top pic does not work. Both links to both pics show the same pic on the bottom.

So basicaly I only see the same pic of the bottom

picture only from both links. Can you link a pic of the top pic possibly?

@canhatday It's Elewins don't hold your breath.

@cornbreadtm The reason GradyFtw is mad and many others is because no one is putting big pictures and huge ass quotes in spoilers. Hard to search through pages when half the pages are 1 quote and it's the reason this thread grows so much. It also doesn't help that they removed the spoiler tab that was in between the quote tab and the twitter tab.

what mod used here (sorry for bed english)

6321800-1362642997.jpg

Owl Coat Armour <-- Outfit

SG Female Textures + ECE

ty but my Character still don't look like this ...

I'm sorry to say, but I also can't create 100% look that match exactly with the picture. You'll have to play with the sliders until you satisfy with the look that you want.

That's one pretty character.

Hmmm... I'll take a crack at it later.

6321800-1362642997.jpg

SG Female Textures + ECE

I'm sorry to say, but I also can't create 100% look that match exactly with the picture. You'll have to play with the sliders until you satisfy with the look that you want.

Thanks DS! XD

6321800-1362642997.jpg

SG Female Textures + ECE

what u mean by "crack" ?

You mean you check how they did the character ?  (sorry for bed english im use google translate )