"What mod is this ?"

Hey Guys, I saw a Guy today (here) asking for the Clothes shown in here and I really liked them!

22322.jpg

The only Reply he got was "Its Elewins dont hold your breath" and I have not found any Mods with such Name, so could you please give me a Link for it? I have both of Elewin's Pumps Mods, what I want the most is the Shirt (Top).

Thanks in Advance!

Can anyone upload the UNP version of this? the link on the page said "Invalid or Deleted File."

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/9377203.html

@zaselim

Can you please release the body from the sig? it's very hot!

You can create zaselims body in bodyslide. It will look almost exactly the same except the butt, it may not be as round as on the screenshots, then you have to change it a little bit in 3ds max.

yeah also except the thigh part and the waist part

I also made the thigh muscle shape  in 3ds max  because only the size can be increase in the body slide, i don't think that the bodyslide will do the thigh part, and ofcourse the waist part. If bodyslide was that helpful, i would've use it before using 3ds max. But if you can do it in bodyslide then it'll be great.

Can anyone upload the UNP version of this? the link on the page said "Invalid or Deleted File."

@zaselim

You can create zaselims body in bodyslide. It will look almost exactly the same except the butt, it may not be as round as on the screenshots, then you have to change it a little bit in 3ds max.

I also made the thigh muscle shape  in 3ds max  because only the size can be increase in the body slide, i don't think that the bodyslide will do the thigh part, and ofcourse the waist part. If bodyslide was that helpful, i would've use it before using 3ds max. But if you can do it in bodyslide then it'll be great.

You can control the size of thigh and waist part in bodyslide. In general, as you already said, you can't create muscle shape  with it and as I already said, you can't create the same big and round butt. But I do not think this guy needed an exact copy of those parts of the model. In general shape of the model will look quite similar and he will not have to learn how to modelling only to play with this body.

@zaselim

You can control the size of thigh and waist part in bodyslide. In general, as you already said, you can't create muscle shape  with it and as I already said, you can't create the same big and round butt. But I do not think this guy needed an exact copy of those parts of the model. In general shape of the model will look quite similar and he will not have to learn how to modelling only to play with this body.

I agree with you brother, i wasn't mean disrespect or anything bad, i was just telling my sad experience of bodyslide.

Hey Guys, I saw a Guy today (here) asking for the Clothes shown in here and I really liked them!

22322.jpg

The only Reply he got was "Its Elewins dont hold your breath" and I have not found any Mods with such Name, so could you please give me a Link for it? I have both of Elewin's Pumps Mods, what I want the most is the Shirt (Top).

Thanks in Advance!

I really wonder why you guys never search... first of all the mod it's not called "Its Elewins don't hold your breath" ... what he actually meant that she did not release it nor shall it. They are her private mods that she likes to show off. And second it was asked over and over again regarding mods of elewin and the same answer got answered again and again and again. So next time remember the search button is your friend so is google (Also this advice goes for others as well)

thaanks!  :)

So apparently, there is a female version? :

1845139-1362329139.jpg

Dont' think that's the female version. As the thong+bikini comes from http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/25251430.html and the rest i belive it's either the boot/hands + a modified head or simply a mashed up private mod whit a combination of those 2 armors

HuntressArmor without gloss/BBP and with edited LeatherTextures

(the textures are a bit brighter than on my screenshots, it's an old backup)

Can you send or pm me the download link of this retexture version of Huntress Armor?

The original md link don't work for me.

the second question :what the left pauldron is in the picture?

post-37802-0-06143100-1362793222_thumb.jpg