"What mod is this ?"

Well' date=' there's this one:

TPRG CBBE CHSBHC and UNP Daedric Female by Xanshio

11349-1-1331825951.jpg

But I'm not supporting this mod anymore, since I made my own body mod (the CBBEX). I'll probably make a CBBEX version, tho, using the same technique I used on my SEG Daedric Armor.

Awesome thanks.

daedric wings they're like on page god knows what...980??? of the what mod is this page.

ED: Nevermind found a copy gonna upload it.

install manually and drop and replace the transparent meshes optional folder in instead. (if you wanted the transparent look)

Daedric_Wing_BlacknTransparent.7z

Hi I am only looking for female character mode for this picture. Such as Body, Face, Hair, Anything that can help me with building a beautiful character. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. WARNING [The Character is Nude in this picture and it is GRAPHIC] WARNING

54331.jpg

54120.jpg

Hi I am only looking for female character mode for this picture. Such as Body' date=' Face, Hair, Anything that can help me with building a beautiful character. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. WARNING [The Character is Nude in this picture and it is GRAPHIC'] WARNING

54331.jpg

54120.jpg

Hi Avgnar,

Don't worry about giving warnings. The whole nature of this site, and the section you're in right now in particular, are geared toward adult content. So essentially images like what you posted are expected. That's one of the main advantages of Lover's Lab, is that their atmosphere and standards are much, MUCH more relaxed. So post 'em if ya got 'em.

I am *reasonably* certain the girl featured in your picture can be found here.

4645278-1348148042.jpg

Dat hair.

Search for this too;(

for the love of God' date=' i want this hair

[/quote']

heavens... it's part of a super secret very hush hush illegal in forty-nine states hair mod called apachii.

they never learn do they trust...:D...even more funny its my char

No shit sherlock, i think we all recognize >your< pics on the nexus in an instant, mostly because they all look almost the same. (take a guess).

/attention end

Also i'm utterly sorry and beg the lordship pardon that not everyone (me included) keeps his apachii super illegal mod up to date and hasn't seen every hairstyles in there, also i should be damn ashamed together with kudlacz to ask about the hairstyle in this certain thread here on loverslab.

My utmost apologies your highness for being human, very easily annoyed by arrogance and not sitting 24/7 with my face on the nexus.

what race ist that?

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/supporterimages/35431-1348341745.jpg

if it's Dagi-Raht (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20627)' date=' what textures are used in the screen? :o

[/quote']

that's actually what race it is; apparently, according to the comments on that mod, it's a personal re-texture.

Good gosh, that's an Amazing re-texture! Yet, the picture isn't even HQ either. Would you happen to know who did it so we can eek him/her to produce this out to the general public?

I had a semi- love/hate relationship with how the Dagi-Raht looked like but that re-texture would give me an incentive to actually use that race instead of just having it within my mod and at the race menu for no better reason then to simply having it.

Mods used here?

932971-1348395122.jpg

Ignore the hair' date=' I already have Apachii's pack.

[/quote']

i know the cloak is part of winter is coming; the necklace is evanstar and the gloves look like the generic sons of skyrim gloves.

i'm not sure on the chest piece, but, i want to see its http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13004 (remodeled armor, steel A)

i'm not sure where the sleeves come from, however.

Sleeves are from here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12746

4645278-1348148042.jpg

Dat hair.

Search for this too;(

for the love of God' date=' i want this hair

[/quote']

heavens... it's part of a super secret very hush hush illegal in forty-nine states hair mod called apachii.

they never learn do they trust...:D...even more funny its my char

No shit sherlock, i think we all recognize >your< pics on the nexus in an instant, mostly because they all look almost the same. (take a guess).

/attention end

Also i'm utterly sorry and beg the lordship pardon that not everyone (me included) keeps his apachii super illegal mod up to date and hasn't seen every hairstyles in there, also i should be damn ashamed together with kudlacz to ask about the hairstyle in this certain thread here on loverslab.

My utmost apologies your highness for being human, very easily annoyed by arrogance and not sitting 24/7 with my face on the nexus.

pointless rant. did provide the name didn't i? and sorry but the most popular hair mod out there... dun think that's sumthin this thread must be used for. but mebe that's just me :angel:

daedric wings they're like on page god knows what...980??? of the what mod is this page.

ED: Nevermind found a copy gonna upload it.

install manually and drop and replace the transparent meshes optional folder in instead. (if you wanted the transparent look)

Big thx. ^_^

Hi I am only looking for female character mode for this picture. Such as Body' date=' Face, Hair, Anything that can help me with building a beautiful character. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. WARNING [The Character is Nude in this picture and it is GRAPHIC'] WARNING

54331.jpg

54120.jpg

Hi Avgnar,

Don't worry about giving warnings. The whole nature of this site, and the section you're in right now in particular, are geared toward adult content. So essentially images like what you posted are expected. That's one of the main advantages of Lover's Lab, is that their atmosphere and standards are much, MUCH more relaxed. So post 'em if ya got 'em.

I am *reasonably* certain the girl featured in your picture can be found here.

Thanks a bunch for the help!

what race ist that?

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/supporterimages/35431-1348341745.jpg

if it's Dagi-Raht (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20627)' date=' what textures are used in the screen? :o

[/quote']

that's actually what race it is; apparently, according to the comments on that mod, it's a personal re-texture.

Good gosh, that's an Amazing re-texture! Yet, the picture isn't even HQ either. Would you happen to know who did it so we can eek him/her to produce this out to the general public?

I had a semi- love/hate relationship with how the Dagi-Raht looked like but that re-texture would give me an incentive to actually use that race instead of just having it within my mod and at the race menu for no better reason then to simply having it.

The guy who made it is Eiries. It's also not really a Dagi, it just uses some of the Dagi textures. It's closer to the look of the old Oblivion Kawa-Khajiit race.

It also uses the Ashen race as a base. You probably won't get him to share, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Any idea what combination of hair / face (and possibly race) mods make up these two characters?

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/125/12502.jpg

and

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/124/12492.jpg

Looks like quite possibly a custom race. Also wondering what clothes that is.

Thanks!

Hairs for first pic apachi extra female hair. optional not the main pack. Looks kinda like ashen race. But the lips really remind me of univision face :s