"What mod is this ?"

after several requests decided to upload Daedric chain armor with boots(stockings included)' date=' gloves and armor for CBBE with BBP.

here's a pic how it looks:

and here's link to it:

http://www.mediafire.com/?18xf0aq3k279x2a

P.S. all my converts and etc are LL exclusive XD. might even start to release some of my weapons :P

Somebody can reupload this mod? or provide a direct link? Thank you.

after several requests decided to upload Daedric chain armor with boots(stockings included)' date=' gloves and armor for CBBE with BBP.

here's a pic how it looks:

and here's link to it:

http://www.mediafire.com/?18xf0aq3k279x2a

P.S. all my converts and etc are LL exclusive XD. might even start to release some of my weapons :P

Somebody can reupload this mod? or provide a direct link? Thank you.

wow old post, i deleted that upload couse it had some texture path problems, if u would have went few pages further u could have seen the new post with the new upload, idk which version has Samuel.

The gloss in the optional files here is pretty good. Not to over the top.

Heres an example of one of my Characters with it.

19622-1-1343377031.jpg

Hmmm...

Gloss and muscle :cool:

What mod did you use for the piercings mate?

attachment.php?aid=13667

I cant seem to find any decent ones :/

Heyo everyone' date='

Anyone be so kind as to toss this up to another host?

http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/IHPTBQTWTWYQ?p=03066

550_20128810215977587570.jpg

I tried to download this like four times, and each time got a failed download. Thank you ^^

Also, is somebody able to translate that? i've no freakin idea wtf the esps are all doing. lol

Have a look at Serberes Ebony Cleric Armours. Unless I'm missing something, it looks like the same armor.

The gloss in the optional files here is pretty good. Not to over the top.

Heres an example of one of my Characters with it.

19622-1-1343377031.jpg

Hmmm...

attachment.php?aid=13667

Severus collection jewelry by Severus616 & HN66s Earrings by humannature66

Cheers!

Yeah, thank's wraith132 :cool:

Anyway, anybody, any solution about nausicaa cbbe succubus armour?

I know:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, again that fuc*ing, stup*d succubus question ... :P

Hmmm...

attachment.php?aid=13667

Cheers!

Yeah' date=' thank's wraith132 :cool:

I know:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, again that fuc*ing, stup*d succubus question ... :P

[/quote']

Have you tried downloading the version here?

If I remember correctly, it contains the white blouse and tie version along with the version you posted a pic of. Anyway, try it. If it doesn't work or doesn't have everything, reply here or PM me and I'll upload a working copy for you tonight when I get home.

attachment.php?aid=13667

Cheers!

Yeah' date=' thank's wraith132 :cool:

I know:

[/quote']

Have you tried downloading the version here?

If I remember correctly, it contains the white blouse and tie version along with the version you posted a pic of. Anyway, try it. If it doesn't work or doesn't have everything, reply here or PM me and I'll upload a working copy for you tonight when I get home.

Only that version causes CTD, but only that version is nice for me. The other version has smaller arms, legs, etc...

Yeah, that version is going to me crazy... :cool:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10426

You are right, thank's for the question, but, your link, armor_0, amor_1.nif is 532089 bytes. That version is working fine, but the arm, and chest is smaller... This is the 3'rd version. Please try my version, and help... And please don't tell me another mod conflictitning, I start a new game, only that mod's...

And I'm going crazy that version, (and CBBE, and CHSBHC, and the skeleton type's, but...) WHY NOT WORKING???????

So, I'm waiting for a modder... :D

But, the modtype link's doesn't work, here it is (that original modtype version):

http://www.mediafire.com/?qe4139ehpctlaa2

The "sexy" (white blouse) is working, but see the attachment, the simple armor doesn't. You can equip, unequip, but it cause CTD. Maybe not the first time, but try to equip 3-4 times. And if it causes, and you equip that armor (and a save game, while you equip), the reload is causes CTD too.

(anyway, newbie try: Simply, if I hit an enter in Totalcommander on the Blouse_0.nif, the Creation Kit can open and show me properly. (see the picture). But, the armor_0.nif and armor_1.nif, what I want, the Creation Kit is crash...)

If you can help me, thank's!!!!!

Edit: Original succubus mod:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/7873689.html

And the difference, I upload an image...