"What mod is this ?"

I saw a guy at McDonalds with a robotic arm. I'm sorry I don't have a screenshot' date=' the guy was in a McDonalds and gone before I could ask. Anyone know of the mod that gives a robot arm?

[/quote']

Like, IRL McD's or game McD's?

This is the only one I can think of right now. Not really robotic, but when I first saw it I thought of it being kinda robot looking :-/

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14374

14374-1-1336007689.jpg

Is there a version of this armor that is like in the pic?

Don't know' date=' almost looks photoshooooooped. See the blurriness under the breasts?

[/quote']

In real life McDonalds. By the time I got my kids' food, he was gone. But I'l check out the one you linked. Thanks

Does anyone know if there was ever a standalone version of LustDesign - Female Daedric Armor Replacer made at all. Or if there is a standalone of the skimpy armor that the meshes & textures will work with?

Well, I don't know, BUT... you can easily make one. Just download any standalone Daedric Armor and replace the NIF files for the ones from the LustDesign - Female Daedric Armor. I never tried, but it should work. :D