invisible horse during sex

Guest wellbredbitch

Guest wellbredbitch

after walking  about naked in front of my horse for a bit, it got the message and fucked me.

for some reason it became invisible apart from it's cock and it's saddle.   any idea why?

after walking  about naked in front of my horse for a bit, it got the message and fucked me.

for some reason it became invisible apart from it's cock and it's saddle.   any idea why?

Do you have Nude creatures installed? I know that mod replaces models during sex.

It comes with additional requirements and will make creatures invisible if you didn't install them properly.

Guest wellbredbitch

you are right nude creatures replaced the horse texture with nothing. i have to install a horse texture some how.

Guest wellbredbitch

i uninstalled nude creatures and now i use matchmaker to initiate sex between the horse and myself or my companions.

• 1 month later...

I'm using Nude Creatures along with Immersive Bodies for the horse cocks . All you have to do is go into Nude Creatures' MCM, go down to "do it yourself" and disable horses. Nude Creatures is trying to load in a non existent nude version of the horse, hence the invisibility. So with horses disabled the animations will play with the regular Immersive Bodies horse (or the default skyrim horse if you don't have Immersive Bodies). I hope this works for others as it did for me. No one should have to miss out on that sweet sweet horse lovin'.

Archived