Installation Guide for Sexout(request)

İ installed my new vegas again for playing with some awesome mods and fun, but when i want to try sexout i cant make it work, i try to make it work over 3 hours but still there is no success for me.When i try to checking pages for install tips, i just went retard.

Well im thinking install and tip guide for sexout like lovers pk for oblivion, simply and basic, so i hope anyone make a guide for sexout.

What you need to install to get things working depends on what plugins you're using. Also depends on what you mean by "not working."

well actually it seems worked cuz i saw sexout guide , gun and some other things in my inventory but when i try to get some anim or dialoge or otherthings it seems not working, cuz nothing happens and nothing changes.İ installed two files from sexout new vegas thread and rape mod.

Guest Loogie

Rape happens in combat or through stalkers. To use the prostitution mod you have to register a whore outfit or put on a regular whore outfit and wait around. All of this is already documented. Check individual threads for instructions on how to install other plugins.

Rape happens in combat or through stalkers. To use the prostitution mod you have to register a whore outfit or put on a regular whore outfit and wait around. All of this is already documented. Check individual threads for instructions on how to install other plugins.

i did both of them, i go gommorah and wear whore outfit, i hang around for a while but nothing happens,

i installed Sexout Data Pack Oct 1, 2011.7z and Sexout Plugin Pack Oct 3, 2011.zip both is enough to make it work?

i make it work thanks for helps, but now i have some question;

-Whats sexoutNG and im able to use it with new vegas too? or its only for fo3?

-İs sexout tryout and scr works with new vegas too?

-İf im gonna install sexoutNG , i need to delete normal sexout for new vegas?

i make it work thanks for helps' date=' but now i have some question;

-Whats sexoutNG and im able to use it with new vegas too? or its only for fo3?

-İs sexout tryout and scr works with new vegas too?

-İf im gonna install sexoutNG , i need to delete normal sexout for new vegas?

[/quote']

SexoutNG is ONLY for New Vegas. SexoutNG is an update of Sexout.

Is there any guide on how to use FOMM? because I am a complete noob when it comes to FO:NV mods and have no idea how to install sexout manually or via FOMM' date=' any help would be appreciated

[/quote']

Once you have FOMM installed, click on 'package manager' then 'add fomod'. Pick the zip you downloaded. When that's done, select the mod and click 'activate'.

You are going to need to learn how to dig into the stuff though, especially if you want a body and clothes other than the big-titted BNB body with it's mediocre texture and super-trashy clothes.. ;)

I suggest googling 'FOMM' and just spending a little time reading. There are guides out there oriented to players.

Is there any guide on how to use FOMM? because I am a complete noob when it comes to FO:NV mods and have no idea how to install sexout manually or via FOMM' date=' any help would be appreciated

[/quote']

Once you have FOMM installed, click on 'package manager' then 'add fomod'. Pick the zip you downloaded. When that's done, select the mod and click 'activate'.

You are going to need to learn how to dig into the stuff though, especially if you want a body and clothes other than the big-titted BNB body with it's mediocre texture and super-trashy clothes.. ;)

I suggest googling 'FOMM' and just spending a little time reading. There are guides out there oriented to players.

OK I loaded FalloutNV.esm as 00

sexout.esm 01

sexout LevelUp.esp 02

SexoutNotify.esp 03

When adding one of the files from here (I added them all) http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3198

saying "Something bad went wrong" but when i restart FOMM it shows them and allows me to activate but nothing seems to happen in game.

"something went wrong" is a bug in FOMM when you do the help -> 'check for updates'. It's been there since at least May, it seems FOMM has been abandoned by the author. Sourcecode is available though, so maybe I'll take a look at fixing it, time permitting.

The mods you have installed so far will not do anything but provide a foundation. You need to now install mods that actually introduce sexual situations using Sexout, like Tryouts, HowAbout, SewerSlave, BrutalRapers, SexoutSex, etc.

Archived