Force Marriage Now Screwed?

I used console commands to get the option for marriage with Svana Far-Shield and even though we did marry. She doesn't go to my breezehome home or any other place. She stays at the Slut's Bunkhouse (yeah I said the truth we all know) and won't bother. I tried that one mod Spouse Lives Anywhere but it still didn't work. Am I screwed? (No I have no saves from before this).

Most mods that allow you to move spouses only work with NPCs that are normally in the list of characters you can marry. The mods are really meant to be used to take a normally allowed spouse and move her into a custom home (as opposed to one of the vanilla homes). There are multiple marriage mods that allow for more than one spouse, even some not normally in the marriage list, and move them where you want and clothe them how you want.

Archived