SOS SIZE HELP

wotefok

I cannot seem to enlarge my schlong.Anyone knows how to do it?I drank the mandrake thingy and it still looks average. :(
P.S If this is not the right section then i'm sorry.Redirect me please.But you could also leave an answer.

Thanks and have a nice day :)

Nexus is LOADED with female body replacers. LOADED! :lol: There are also several textures for those bodies and faces as well. Any body and texture replacers you add to a female PC of a vanilla race will also automatically be applied to all female NPCs of vanilla races.

Plus you can use Enhanced Character Edit to assist in making better looking females.

Nexus is LOADED with female body replacers. LOADED! :lol: There are also several textures for those bodies and faces as well. Any body and texture replacers you add to a female PC of a vanilla race will also automatically be applied to all female NPCs of vanilla races.

Plus you can use Enhanced Character Edit to assist in making better looking females.

Okay i found mods for that.

One more question if its okay hehehehe :lol:

I seem can't get my penis erect when using Animated Prostitution.Why is this?Sometimes i dunno what i did and it got erect.But now it doesn't.

I got Schlongs of Skyrim,SexLab,Animated prostitution installed.

Thanks in advance :)

Animated Prostitution doesn't work with SoS. And it sucks, too, with rough, clunky animations and it just overall doesn't work well.

If you want sex and for SoS to work read this forum about how to install SexLab Framework then add whatever sex mods trip your trigger. SexLab is 100X better than Animated Prostitution. You'll wanna' delete AP after using SL.

Yeah, there are others! This website is totally centered around the SexLab Framework actually, and it's what makes this an "adult" modding community. :lol: You didn't notice?

You'll FNIS, which you've already got apparently. Then you'll need to install the SexLab Framework (and be sure to read what it requires and install those as well). Then, since SL does nothing on it's own (it's just a framework), you need to download sex mods that you like. There are defeat mods, submit mods, prostitution mods, animal sex mods, rape mods, romance mods and just plain ol' sex mods. I would suggest that after you get the framework installed you just download and install "Match Maker" then use the spells to test and see if SexLab is working properly or not.

Yup, that is so. And you're welcome.

Just head over to the downloads page and start off with installing the newest framework then look for Matchmaker and install that. Then go in game, cast an irresistable self spell on your character and an irresistable other on a NPC then watch the action.

Just be sure to read the mod pages to know what is required and how to work it. Every mod description page will give you any info you could need.

Archived